Druid is just straight awful

Druid sucks so much oh my god. I was so looking forward to this class, but you just get 1 ability for each transform, and then you get 2 other garbage spells/attacks to use if you’re not shape shifting.

It’s so insanely unfun. Druid is by far the worst designed class in any game I’ve ever seen, it’s wild. How does this happen?

Druid is terrible and most abilities are just awful, boring, and don’t feel good to use. Everything about Druid is god awful. Anyone who says “I got to 20 and have 8 legendaries and this build is op!” is just coping and in denial.

83 Likes

What level did you get to?

1 Like

Currently level 10 with it. Don’t think I can stomach playing it anymore. It’s so bad.

I don’t mean it’s “weak” by saying “it’s bad” - I mean that it’s not fun, is boring, and has dumb spells.

3 Likes

Well at level 10 you don’t have that many spells and those you have are not upgraded. But ok, not your thing that’s fine. Pick something you like.

7 Likes

I am appalled and super disappointed as well, everything about this class, which I was so excited for, is bad. Both genders look horrible, the animations are stiff and sluggish, the switching between forms is not only breaking any immersion, it’s also super clunky, because you often have to wait for the animations to end. The skillset is extremely limited and the summons are not worth a dime. And as if that’s not horrible enough, the special perk of the Druid is the most uninspired thing ever. It’s a shame, as I said, I was so hyped for the Druid!

21 Likes

Almost level 20 already. I even had to sit an hour in queue. It is a you thing.

12 Likes

you arent playing the right build then! my druid screamed through the content to 15 using the earth skills… now im trying the were wolf plague build to 20

2 Likes

The animations are so bad.

Maul is more like “kitty swipe” - it looks like you’re trying to bat a fly out of the air lol.

It’s so bad man I can’t even explain it. I can’t think of the right words to put into the right order to convey how I feel.

Just makes me sad. Druid was my fave class in D2. I just wanted to shapeshift and do dope stuff, instead I just…

9 Likes

This is exactly what I am doing. Plague build is busted, I love it.

2 Likes

absolutely hilarious how people make full on conclusions in just a few hours of play \

LMAO such moronic takes

19 Likes

You only get one chance to make a first impression.

18 Likes

what has your time in queue / how fast you level to do with the fun of the class?

i was in que 45 minutes and took an hour break. currently 18

true… so what’s your impression of lvls 26-100 and a whole paragon board and all the legendary powers and the druids special class ability you unlock in Scosglen…

what do you think of those… oh wait…

7 Likes

These are elemental and basic problems, you notice almost all the things I mentioned after 30 min of playing…

3 Likes

unlocking spirit boons not possible due to area locked?

i agree i managed to play it up to lvl 9. But game is super trash, is not fun, cant really pinpoint why. Only sorc was decent

See you when this game is on a sale for the story…

I got to 20 in 2.5 hours. I spent over an hour in queue. I ran the main mission to completion then went and ran dungeons over and over again.

Cool, i mean, you probably went to icy-veins / maxroll any streamer and copied the “best druid build” - checked the fastest route on youtube … good job man, applause! Anyway - what has this to do with OPs opinion that the class is not fun?

6 Likes

Max the Basic initial skill. There’s your main DPS and resource builder. Then work on your Spirit skill. This is low level, and if on Veteran, the game should be difficult some. You don’t have all your skill points to max out a full build yet so go for DPS and Passives.

1 Like