Druid is just straight awful

level 15. loved every minute of it

2 Likes

What? The wind build I made is incredibly fun to play with so far.

1 Like

Same dude, I had to stop playing him at like level 6, I simply could not enjoy any of his skills and tranforms looks weird and just few second transform is so bad.

3 Likes

I’m fine with the chonkers. The show-stopper for me is the butt-ugly bear/werewolf forms. Just cannot feel good about playing those. The elemental stuff isn’t too bad, but it feels much more single-target than other classes. I have yet to play that much with either Druid or Rogue yet, so I can’t really give them a fair review, but neither is motivating me to play them over the other options (Necro/Sorc mainly).

My only real gripe sofar is that the bear form’s swipe skill does like zero damage, it hardly gives any fortification, and it’s crazy slow – the animaiton is pretty derpy too… but I don’t think the class is weak.

Like – I’m trying to do something goofy by making my character maximize fortify/staying healthy to build up overpower stacks so I can drop thermonuclear bombs once every 10 seconds. It’s super hilarious when it works… but it’s probably a bad build right now.

2 Likes

It’s awful.

I got to the boss in the horadrim vaults and it took like literally 8 minutes to kill it. I just logged out.

Druid is garbage. Never playing that clown again.

2 Likes

You give up easy. You noticed that they buffed the barbarian when too many people complained about their potency. Well this would be the time to put that constructive criticism to work and get them to make the druid fun.

Why would I play this trash when I can play literally any other class?

I’d rather play barb.

Or I can just play Rogue or Sorc and kill the boss in 25 seconds.

Completely ridiculous. It’s not fun, and it sucks. Maybe they should balance the early game so that it doesn’t suck.

4 Likes

are you sure you’re playing druid. my werewolf druid is just carving through everything. The only class that i had an easier time on was my sorc last weekend

1 Like

I don’t know man, just saying, if you want to play it but don’t like it and would like something changed about it, now would be the time to point that out instead of quitting.

“its wild” i see what you did there…

2 Likes

I think it would help if we could see the paragon tree. it could change everything we know

2 Likes

The fight with Vhenard is enough to make most people quit this class if they haven’t already. Such a shame too, you would figure they would design these classes to be absoute fun at low levels to get players invested…but…not here.

1 Like

You can see the paragon tree. It changes nothing.

It’s just generic, mundane Number Go Up stat increases.

It’s not. It’s really awful has significant anti-synergies, and are generally pretty poorly laid out class. the shifting is the best done and it’s pretty weak.

1 Like

Then why am I having no problems with it? I have not died yet, killed butcher twice while engaged on a treasure goblin and about to hit 23?

1 Like

i have done that fight on 3 other classes. i just did that fight on druid. it was great on this class. i actually have done it twice on this druid and will be doing it a 3rd time because of disconnects.

druid is the most fun i’ve had on any class

1 Like

I know! it’s aboslutely hilarious when people use a bunch of information to extrapolate forward and figure out how things work. It’s not like this happens every single time these games come out and people have been extrapolating information for a long time, and oh yeah, they’re almost always right, because we’re talking about core mechanics and gameplay. But yeah pop off about how everyone else is a moron but you’re not, as though this isn’t something people have been through over and over for 20+ years.

Seems fine to me so far? You should atleast get to 25 before even coming on the forums and complaining lmao. I bet you tried like a couple of skill combos and gave up. Try diff stuff and see what style you like. Were forms dont get strong until you get some gear and certain skills.

1 Like

You literally misinterpreted game mechanics in the first sentence of your post, any information afterwards comes from a corrupted data set. Ergo, useless.

2 Likes