Diablo 4 not supporting game sharing

Same here. My husband and I purchased to play early access not only did we find out that when you preorder and use a credit/debit card they wait the whole 6 months to take their money out right before release BUT we can’t even play together couch co-op :tired_face:

3 Likes

Sono le 4 del mattino, tre ore ad aspettare una risposta che non arriva. Complimenti sembra che non contiamo

Same. Bought 2 copies so 4 of us could play together. Ruined launch for all of us.

Same issue here. I purchased the Deluxe Edition on PS5. I game share with my wife. She is unable to log in. It can’t validate her license. The worst part is, Sony refuses to give a refund since I already downloaded the game. No matter how hard I tried. I don’t know what else to try.

1 Like

I have 1 deluxe edition and 2 Xboxes. I was able to log in with my account (purchaser) …go into the game and then my daughter was able to log in and join me couch co-op.

I wanted my wife any other daughter to join us by using game share on the second Xbox and had no luck getting all four of us on the same game. Kept getting the no license error with her account. If I signed in with my account it would prompt me to end my session on the other Xbox.

Some clarity on what is needed would be awesome…

My best friend bought me the deluxe for my birthday and I requested off all weekend so we could play together. We game share on series X. Blizzard is ruining my birthday :frowning: The last time I was here, it was when Overwatch 2 released. Do better. Bare minimum tell us if this will be fixed or if we are boned.

Couch co-op works for me and my wife, we are on Xbox so I don’t know if it is not working on PS though.

Will the game share work when Diablo releases on June 6th? I’ve never experienced this before.

Because this isn’t supposed to happen. It normally just works.

2 Likes

I havent been able to share game between my 2 ps4 consoles, but i havent tried to couch coop… ill see if that works at least

100% related to game sharing on Xbox

On game owned I only see the Diablo 4 download without any additional add-ons or whatnot to download

Almost 4 full hours an they have not said a thing about gamesharing being disabled or not some help to us xbox folks would be awesome

2 Likes

I feel you <3. I’m having the same issue on PS5 with game-share. I was hoping they would have said something by now :frowning:

3 Likes

Ive heard some have bought it got a refund an Gameshare was successful after

Interesting. So if my Wife purchased a copy but didn’t download the game and requested a refund, It would let her in. I wonder how long that would work for?

1 Like

Im not sure if its 100% but worth a try i guess

This is extremely irritating and is souring my view of the game. I paid $100 for a Season Pass and MTX filled store and Blizzard treats us like this.

2 Likes

Same here. Super frustrating.

1 Like

Some information would be greatly appreciated folks! Come on let us play already!!

2 Likes

This is complete BS. No other profiles on my console can sign in to the game. It’s specifically linked to just my profile. Your being worthless Blizz, at least speak up like you got a pair.

5 Likes