Diablo 4 not supporting game sharing

Is there a way to tag them so they know the problem we are having?

1 Like

Agreed and what’s worse is Xbox is left In the dark while PlayStation is taking priority, they already got an update while the rested are bent over and spanked :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yeah If I need to buy 2 copies for me and my son I’ll refund the ultimate and have to buy 2 standards which is by all accounts bullshxt. 140 or 180 dollars to play next to each other, seriously?

4 Likes

@drakuloth can you help clarify if we can game share or not??

4 Likes

A rare moment when I am feeling forced to find a hard copy.

1 Like

Come on Blizzard, where’s the update here? This is a huge feature of xbox.

2 Likes

Same question as everyone else I bought ultimate on my account person I’m game sharing with cannot get on is this just an issue for early access or is Diablo IV not allowing game share at all which would kind of be ridiculous.

3 Likes

Experiencing a similar issue on PS4. Activating a console as primary should allow someone else on that console use that game license. This is particularly frustrating considering I purchased a digital deluxe edition for PS4 and for PC so that I could play with my kids. It seems like all licenses are tied to my battle.net account… $180 worth of disappointment here. None of this was clarified and if the early access wasn’t going to be granted for the entire console by purchasing the digital deluxe edition, then blizzard has engaged in deceptive practices.

4 Likes

I just reached out to Xbox to see if this goes against the ToS for distribution waiting to see a response but probably will be left in the dark again

7 Likes

I game share with my bf and he got in after doing the “download a free game” trick whereas nothing is working for me. Hes the one who bought deluxe. I’m thinking we’re SOL

For people who bought the standard edition have they been able to pre load yet? Will the game even launch for them or do they get stopped there? Because if standard owners are able to get the game to launch now and able to try to authenticate just like us then we are definitely all SOL until Tuesday. There’s no way Blizzard is going to fix this if it goes away on its own Tuesday. After all “we” didn’t buy the game, our son/friend/spouse/other is the one who bought. Lol.

Same issue here, I’m game sharing with a friend who bought the game, he managed to log-in by downloading a free game first, I have his console set as Primary on PS5 receive licence error, can anyone from Blizz confirm whats the strategy here?

Having the same issue here. Only the purchaser account (my bf) can get in and I can’t on mine. This is extremely frustrating, the only reason we spent the extra money on the early access was so we could play together!

1 Like

if able, try logging in on same xbox. purchaser first and then 2nd player. co-op on same tv seems to be working (better than nothing i guess)

hopefully this is addressed quickly.

Condivido l’account con mio figlio, non entravano nel gioco, poi ho acquistato 1.99 dall’account secondario, me lo hanno fatturato a zero con il nome del primario. Ora mio figlio gioca ma io ho sempre l’errore di licenza

I mean if anyone would know if it goes against their TOS it would be the company that owns them. Lol I can understand screwing PS like this…but y’all are screwing the company that owns you and their customer base

1 Like

Can someone from Blizz confirm whats the gameplan here with people who gameshare, do we need to buy new copy to get early access, or what?

4 Likes

Waiting for an answer as well.

htt://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/can-you-play-diablo-4-early-access-with-game-share#:~:text=Now%20that%20Diablo%204%20Early,this%20currently%20isn’t%20possible.

100% validated not possible

1 Like

Add ps to the htt to view

1 Like