Diablo 4 not supporting game sharing

Lol, Blizzard is ridiculous on this one. I’m worried I won’t be able to get the refund from Playstation.

That is implied but not explicitly stated. If this was literally any other company I would say yes but……

Also it is against Microsoft TOS to not allow game sharing so on XBox it better be.

1 Like

Do you mind telling me how you got a refund? I am on PS5 and I can’t figure out how to get a refund. At this point I just want my money back I genuinely don’t even want to play the game anymore :pensive:

1 Like

PSA for everyone else annoyed about the lack of early access on game share, I just got my refund from Microsoft within 2 mins, If Blizzards gonna pull a shifty like this let them know how we feel.
Im going to save my $50 and buy the standard edition next week.

3 Likes

Thanks for ruining launch for me and my friends Blizzard. At this point the only thing you guys can be counted on for is letting people down. Nobody should be surprised. Working hard for that “Worst Company in America” crown.

I have a fix find it here!

1 Like

Me and my husband did this exact thing an hour ago and it worked. I came here to post this exact thing you did on how to get it to work. We literally tried everything, and this was the only way I could play. (He bought digital pre-order and early access and I bought a hard copy when it was first announced) Hopefully others will see this and can then get on and play. (We are on Xbox as well) After we got me in this way, my husband signed out and I’ve been on since then without him and no issues. Good luck and happy hunting everyone.

1 Like

thanks for the post…

But it sounds like you still had to buy two copies of the game for game share to work?

Thanks…

Joe

Cioè, hai comprato il pacchetto con l’account di tuo figlio e ha funzionato? Perché io ho fatto lo stesso. Ho il gioco installato su PS5 e PS4. Contavo di farci giocare mia moglie sulla PS4. Acquistato col mio account. A me funziona a lei no. Ho provato ad acquistare il pacchetto da 1.99 col suo account ma non cambia.

I’m not even sure they realized they did this, which is a freaking travesty. Yesterday this error was everywhere and they posted, on the launch screen “we are investigating on this” (or something like that)… Incompetents.

I can confirm the above method does kind of work.

We were able to get my wife logged in and playing, however, the second I tried to log in from my xbox it shut the other one down.

The only solution that worked for us was to buy 2 copies of the game.

I will email MS and hope they do the right thing and refund us one of them.

Took a days PTO so we could play this together.

Good luck!

This is crazy, and I’m sure this isn’t going to be fixed till the game officially launches. It’s not even on the priority list.

Il pacchetto l’ho comprato dal mio account il secondario ma è arrivata la fattura a nome di mio figlio che ha l’account principale la fattura è a zero non so che fine abbiamo fatto 1.99 che la banca mi ha addebitato. Ma lui poi è entrato mentre io no

Il pacchetto l’ho comprato dal mio account il secondario ma è il principale che si è sbloccato

Hi Has blizzard confirmed this is the case the game sharing is suspended just for the early release

Really pissed off, me and my sister game share on PS5 and I can get in but she can’t. Paid £90 for the early access, Blizzard screwed all of us over. We were really excited now I feel too crap to play without her, unfair. Never seen a game restrict something like this on game share?

Same here, trying to play with my gf and blizzard decided to give players the biggest F-Bomb present to those that purchased deluxe/ult for early access. smfh.

Where? Show please I don’t see

Guys I have the work around step by step here and am streaming live links below

2 Likes

Or did you come up with everything? Show me the message