D4 feels bad man

Hello,

It’s so well written, i’ll just add a few comments.
Actually, the game is ‘only’ a empty packaging.
Visually, it’s ok.
The potential is here , but the games lacks so many things :

• 1 roguelite dungeon par region is needed (instances of 10+ ppl)
  • Events need more phases (growing events?)
  • Meta events on map are needed (add depth to helltides)
    example : if a serie of events is finished on a helltide map, a portal to abyss / inferno or whatever evil dimension is opened. Peoples then go in, an try to reach some very hard objective. Maybe some sort of woldboss to fight back (bosses from the storyline) ?
  • 5 ultra classics classes (except druid from D2, maybe), it’s a lame choice , especially for a #4 iteration of the franchise. No risk, no innovation, zero originality.
  • Add a subterreanean global maps, FFS ! Underwold is the key in every med-fan games/story/litteratur (sewer, necropolis, tunnels, grottos, abandonned mines, ruins, geological artefact, undercity, subterranean rivers, giant erthworm tunnels, etc … all connected. Add a lot of potential in terms of quest, event, meta quest / event, etc … The opposite of the 'diablo theme-park we got)
  • Reskin of D3 random tiles for dungeons is ultra lame too.

Maybe in 1 or 2 years, the game will reach a launch state. But at wich price ? 2 or 3 overpriced xpac …

I really hope the devs see this.

2 Likes

You know what? I think that rocks! People seem to forget that entertainment is subjective. You can like a game that your friend does not like and you would both be right.

The game is brilliant and the first in the entire genre to punish players for advancing.

Great? rly? roflmao!

Same for me. I wanna play and enjoy. But I always got bored in 30 mins max. And go play other games. I really tried, but D4 is not for me I think. Back to D2R :smiley:

1 Like

Who? Mostly you and haters like you. 90% from all the threads in here are a big toxic wall of text.

Maybe this time, OP actually isn’t toxic, but like I said, in most cases they are.

Agreed. I keep hearing the word metric being used by the devs. It has turned into one of the most feared words because anytime they use it, they justify destroying skill X or build Y because too many players are using it. There is no attempt at balance, only destruction. I don’t have time to regear, respec, every couple of weeks. The game is turning into a chore. If you put a skill into the game and then a month later go nuclear on it because too many players are using it, then look at why the other skills aren’t being used. Its not all about damage. Maybe its the flow and tempo, the fun, something your metrics don’t tell you. I find the current approach to balance unprofessional.

The Original Blizzard Diablo Team left the company to create Path of Exile, that’s why… :smiling_face_with_tear:, here’s a MMORPG game for Blizzard Diablo Team for Game Updates/Patches Improvement >> Ragnarok Online (RO Online)

Nah diablo immortal also did that… if you farm exp hard you get minus xp buff so no more lvling for today… also after 7 legos the drop rate reduced…

Itemization of the D4 is tragic! This game has broken the basic elements that make ARPG games good. The only thing good in D4 is the graphics, sound design and some animations.

2 Likes

D4 looking sexy feeling gooood :biting_lip:

After a break (sorc lvl 94) i wanted to see if Season 1 has improved a bit. I played to level 11 and got my first legendary item! Level 2… blue items in inventory were far better. switched off again. I don’t want to know how someone who bought the game new at full price feels. diablo 4 is like that legendary item: it could have been so good. but it is not.

the new cooldown times are cool too. is there a cd reduction for the new gems? would make sense, then the char feels exactly the same in the endgame as before the first season. really fun to work towards

1 Like

I think leveling 1-50 is pretty solid dude, and they’re improving endgame by each patch - Poe didn’t get to its current state two months in

• Loot is boring
  • Gameplay is more boring
  • Dungeons are even more boring
  • Renown is hell on earth boring
  • Season 1 is nightmare boring
  • Social aspects are insanely boring

Bored, Bored, Bored. Been gaming since Zork 1. Cant even force myself to play.

5 Likes

Sorry but your posts are more out of place as you are either whining about a whiner or just trying to be annoying…

That is exactly how I feel, and I play Diablo games since 2002.

Shouldnt you just be reading the positive post if reading a negative post upsets you that much? Logical fallacies, youre full of em. “If theres something I dont like anything about. Then I avoid it.” Yet you click on the threads you dont like anything about and insert your dipsht opinion that no one in the thread cares about.

1 Like

It doesn’t take a philosopher to know that season 1 wouldn’t fix anything. The game has fundamental issues. Without a proper foundation, there is no way to build a sturdy game.

2 Likes

They don’t even need a boss every time. Boss hunting is actually boring and would be more fun if it was random and had a high chance of dropping good loot, now if only the game had good loot.