Code 52? ban? only campaign

Your comment is not an argument but a personal attack. In the US this EULA is not illegal. Stop acting offended and either disprove me or whine to someone else.

You literally wrote several paragraphs personally insulting the intelligence of an entire country.

Quote me please doing that

I just stopped responding to the trolls man they are thick on these forums. Clearly I didnt actually read word for word the entire thing like he thinks. But i know the parts that are important like where it says in big bold white letters “All 3rd party programs are not permitted” so I dont use them and I didnt have to read the entire thing to understand it.

So like you said any reasonable person could not read the ToS and never get banned.

1 Like

It does not say that to be honest :smiley: The nvidia driver is not a bannable offense I hope.

Would OBS fall into that category, as well, I wonder - with all the Twitch streamers using it to overlay their faces, chats, avatars, latest subscriber/donations info, and other text or graphics?

Here’s the full, unedited bulletpoint, for reference:

They’re not overlaying it onto the game. It’s capturing a window, THEN overlaying it within OBS. :wink:

2 Likes

Something something EU smarter than “silly americans”, something something “land of the actually free” along with a healthy dose of “your data is owned by corporations but MINE is only MINE”

I really don’t like my country, if truth be told. We have a history of letting geezers run our country, even though we actively tell people over 65 they’re unfit to work. That being said, I’m not the one claiming to be an authority on how to interpret Blizzard’s EULA.

Go read the section yourself just because I didnt put the exact wording they use does not mean that you can use 3rd party software. Your keyboard and mouse come with 3rd party software on it, will you get banned nope. But the minute you start using that 3rd party software for macros and such you will get banned when it interacts with the game. It doesnt do so by giving you RGB colors.

So in rebuttal to your nvidia driver being 3rd party its just like the above. If you were to use nvidia drivers to setup macros for keys you would also be banned. Its not the program itself that gets people banned its the fact that the software interacted with the game providing a benefit weather we think that benefit is actually a benefit or not is irrelevant and is why they put in the ToS this section ill post for ya read up:

4. Consent to Monitor. WHILE RUNNING, THE PLATFORM (INCLUDING A GAME) MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER, CONSOLE, OR MOBILE DEVICE'S MEMORY FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING EITHER CONCURRENTLY WITH A GAME OR OUT OF PROCESS. AN "UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM" AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE PROHIBITED BY SECTION 1.C. ABOVE. IN THE EVENT THAT THE PLATFORM DETECTS AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, (a) THE PLATFORM MAY COMMUNICATE INFORMATION BACK TO BLIZZARD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, DETAILS ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM DETECTED, AND THE TIME AND DATE; AND/OR (b) BLIZZARD MAY EXERCISE ANY OR ALL OF ITS RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER. Additionally, certain Games include a tool that will allow your computer system to forward information to Blizzard in the event that the Game crashes, including system and driver data, and by agreeing hereto you consent to Blizzard receiving and/or using this data.

That is not my post, the one with the armchair. Someone else wrote it. But I apologize on behalf of him. I am sorry for what he said.

The other post claiming EU is more free than the US is mine, and it is obviously true. Literally every country in the EU is more free than the US. Think about free healthcare for example. Emphasis on free.

1 Like

it seems to always be a bit of a gamble.

a few years ago i couldve sworn ppl and streamers would get banned for that hearthstone overlay/tracker thing but it just became more and more popular being livestreamed by big names no problem. i stayed ethical and never used it but it was really common D:

Free healthcare gets deducted via taxation, we also have something called “healthcare tourism” which is what people do when they don’t want to wait months for a surgery/operation, etc, so they come here.

I’ve been a citizen in the EU, I know exactly how free healthcare works, it’s only free if you turn a blind eye, besides routine stuff. Let’s not bash other countries based on false information, EU laws differ wildly by country and a lot of them are fantastic, but a lot of them aren’t.

1 Like

If you read this wall of text you will understand that SECTION 1.C. is defining what falls under a third party software so this entire quote is useless. You can find section 1.c. if you look at my previous posts.

I’m glad you are now a global authority on government powers and their relations to citizenship and individual autonomy. I mean, just a few minutes ago I was worried all you were was some sort of armchair lawyer getting ready to sue Blizzard over their EULA.

3th party software is forbiden lol, dude you cant use mods, no addons, so yes you got banned using third party software, ofcourse you got banned lol. Is no one reading the uela? sjees! start to read!

Thats the consent for them to monitor for 3rd party software. zomg dude lets argue on something stupid because your right im wrong, your big im little, your smart im dumb, you got it all i got nothing. About sum it up for ya bro?

This is regarding 1.C if anyone needs. Not saying I agree with it by any means, was just posting it for the sake of sakes.

I am not willing to talk about politics. Instead, here is an interesting list of countries with the best healthcare.

www. usnews. com/news/best-countries/slideshows/countries-with-the-most-well-developed-public-health-care-system?slide=10

If only we could be so lucky.

Your quote did not describe what kind of software falls under the scope of blizzards monitoring. Section 1.C describes those softwares. Your quote was not relevant to the opinion you wrote next to it. Sorry.