Code 52? ban? only campaign

I’m not sure which armchair you’re in right now but it must be really comfy. I can’t think of any other reason such a prestigious lawyer like yourself would be sitting there, instead of making bank by getting the legal ball rolling.

Lol you americans.

I have demanded a GDPR inquiry from three companies so far. One was facebook. One was google. That was realllllly scary. 40 pages of my preferences, they know me better than every human combined. The third one was a utility company which tried to make me pay the bill of a previous tenant.

It is the law in EU that you only need to ask about what data the company knows about you, and they have 30 days to tell you. I quote:

You have the right to get a copy of any personal data which an organisation holds on you.

You also have the right to find out if your personal data is being processed.

If your personal data is being stored or used (processed), you have the right to know:

• The reason why it is being processed
  • Where the personal data came from
  • Who your personal data will be shared with
  • How long your personal data will be kept
  • The categories of personal data being processed
  • How to exercise your data protection rights

The data processor should also tell you about your right to make a complaint to the [Data Protection Commissioner](there was an url here i cannot post).

I am not a lawyer. This is called freedom you poor americans. This is freedom. My data is mine. Your data is owned by companies.