Cinder Drop Rate Shadow Nerfed

you called it, look at the blue text response lol. this is their go to excuse whenever they realize their decisions are stupid.

9 Likes

a blue post in this dumpster fire? so they really messed this up

4 Likes

'sup.

did you guys know you accidentally put ‘sorcerer’ in the game?

I’m glad to have brought this to your attention.

14 Likes

Can barely get 250 an hour… They’re " looking into it" because they’re trying to see where they forgot to put it in the patch notes. Dont worry, they’ll add that in there too

7 Likes

don’t worry fam, they got you in S2. sorc getting removed from teh game when they fix resistances, you read it here first

2 Likes

ok, my “hotfix” comment was actually a joke, didnt expect this to become real xD

3 Likes

You should be fixing the stupid crap items we get from the chests. It’s not even worth it spending 20-30 minutes to get sacred yellow items at level 90+

9 Likes

Can your team look into making Barbs and Sorcs playable as well please? I just Alt F4 on my Barb in an NM dungeon. Just not worth the painful struggle. Never felt so weak playing an ARPG. Need some massive buffs and redesign.

Only 3 Classes are playable in Season 1. Guess it’s time to check out other games that have ARPG gameplay.

19 Likes

I just bought Reese’s popcorn and it’s sooo dang good.

8 Likes

don’t worry guys they’ll fix it in season 4

13 Likes

I struggle to find the words to be kind while also telling you that your dev team are a bunch of clowns.

I guess that sums up how I feel. Thanks for ruining sorc.

16 Likes

sign me up

this is most probably the worst patch ive ever seen in any game ive played and i’ve been playing MMO/RPG/whatevers since the early days of EQ

4 Likes

Is this the very first time blizzard has ever talked to us on the forums?

5 Likes

ya know, i wouldn’t put it past them to do something so drastic instead of just owning up and taking the L. guarantee they would rather just scrap something instead of saying “we screwed up”

2 Likes

Literally remove the patch. You guys are removing the fun out of the game. Who are you doing this for?

You ripped any excitement people had for this season with this patch.

16 Likes

its funny how people still wonder that community managers hardly dont want to check the forums.

4 Likes

Lol no wonder the Devs don’t comment on posts any more. I wouldn’t ither.

1 Like

To be fair, the exp seems weak as hell also. Level 86 barb 1shotting almost everything, I managed to clear 8 rainfire bosses, 8 events, and over 700 monsters just to get my 250 shards. But… BUT I ONLY got 90% of a paragon :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

Is the issue that they don’t test anything before it goes live?

6 Likes

You know there another issues ? The WHOLE Patch Notes ! Whys u nerf everything?? Like i can’t believe you guys sitting in the office and thought nerfing all this was a smart idea…

7 Likes