Camera Is Too Zoomed In

Yes more FOV isn’t a bad deal. Anything to help this look less like a mobile game.

2 Likes

100% agree, we should be able to zoom out to see more terrain like d3. We should not be losing quality of life features in d4.

2 Likes

Agreed, the zoom is too tight. It’s giving me eye strain. There are places where you’re walking in/out of gates that the camera zooms out a bit and that feels just right. I really hope this is something they can change, because it’s a design decision that has me worried I won’t be able to play for long without headaches.

4 Likes

I am guessing part of the reason why zooming is not enable is because of console. the UI feels console-ish.

1 Like

It would be nice to be able to zoom it out like it is when fighting the world boss.

Agreed, the zoomed-out should be further out.

At first, I treated it as a particular peculiarity, but if it’s a choice, I’d love the option to zoom out 2-3 more “clicks” based on the current zooming heuristic.

3 Likes

+1 for the game being too zoomed in

5 Likes

Agree camera is too close

3 Likes

Yea. It is a bit too close! Wtb zoom out just a little. You sir are correct.

And the ui is too big

2 Likes

When this issue was raised in wow they said they locked it due to pvp. Saying that people with better hardware would have an advantage over those who had lower end hardware.

But if the zoom needs to be that close than they should at least make it so demons 2 screens away aren’t hitting you out of no where.

I’m not complaining I love the game.

1 Like

There’s probably a happy medium somewhere between where we’re at now and during a world boss encounter.

Currently, it’s too close, but i can imagine the zoom at world boss level would make your character feel slow and insignificant

2 Likes

I feel like that’s too far out, I’d say in between our current and slightly out more.

Reminds me of Path of Exile. Doesn’t bother me too much though.

1 Like

like this would be perfect …
http s://ibb.co/n7Tz7W9

it is allowed, by default mouse wheel if you set it in settings or under EMOTE wheel

Agree camera is too close

1 Like

Back to the top with you, thread!

1 Like

Totaly agree, zoom out now!!!

I thought it was just me. The game is WAY TOO ZOOMED IN!

There are sections like the gates of cities or dungeons where the CAMERA ZOOMS OUT and it feels AMAZING.

It is literally the only thing I would change regarding Action gameplay, the rest is pretty much on point.

3 Likes

at least give us the option to set the camera distance like you do with w.o.w.

Feels too zoomed in.
Currently still using a 1920x1200 monitor.

Game would be perfect if it can zoom out more.

2 Likes