Camera Is Too Zoomed In

Totally agree with the OP. Please let us ZOOM OUT!

9 Likes

Totally, there’s only 2 character height worth of space above my chara before it hits the edge of my monitor, and only 1.5 character height of space below before it hits the UI bar.

1 Like

Camera Is To Zoomed In

100%. What makes it worse is that people with wide monitors get an advantage by seeing more. Give a zoom out option. PoE zoom is one of the biggest complaints I hear about from people who won’t play it. Why was it adopted?

5 Likes

100% Agree. I’m fine with the angle, but we need more space

3 Likes

Lots of people are asking for zoom-out.

Please report this in-game using Ctrl + B

It will flow directly in their ticketing system.
Better than forums.

1 Like

I’ve seen you suggesting this in multiple threads.
That feature is for reporting bugs, not asking for QOL or other features.
Highly likely that such reports just gets ignored completely.

There is a “feedback” option in the select box.

2 Likes

Ok, didn’t know that.

The maximum zoom distance in both town and outside is perfect for me.

2 Likes

The zoom level feels like this should be a mobile game, it needs to be bumped out 20ft or so.

7 Likes

does it zoom out on consoles with coach co-op ? I have xbox version as well as PC, but I’m currently just playing PC

Agree we need an option to zoom out

5 Likes

100 % agree please add a Little zoom out

7 Likes

It should be pretty easy to implement this zoom out feature.

Get it in before launch Devs!

2 Likes

The similarities to Immortal in that regard are a bit shocking tbh. I can understand zoom in dungeons, but please give us an option to zoom out more in open world.

Also how enemies only follow for one screen size or so and than disengage is not really optimal, i liked to clutch hundreds of mobs, hope we can do that later in the game… but tbh the “open world” feels just like in Immortal, its so narrow at times, where are the big spaces?

1 Like

Sometimes i think the Devs forget this is a ARPG .
Suggestions:
The camera is way to zoomed in,
Way to many cut scenes and char dialogue
Increase monster density
Add more waypoints

2 Likes

I think its not just the zoom but also the camera angle, it is too vertical, maybe they could add a slider that allows us to change that, or even preset options, 45, 55 degrees and so forth.

It just looks and feels strange because of that.

4 Likes

+1
I’d at least like a zoom-out feature.

1 Like

Finally, something I can agree on. While it’s not game-breaking to me; I do wish I could pan out a bit further.

3 Likes

Agreed. We need to be able to zoom out 3 or 4 clicks of the mouse wheel.

3 Likes