Butcher news? Any info?

D4 in Times Square on the main screen/billboard?

What else would there be to go all the way to NY for to promote something?
Or a Diablo Broadway show :wink:

I actually like IRL walking/doing type streams sometimes so that is cool.

I think that is PezRadar sitting on one side of him. I don’t know who the other person is.

Annacake is also streaming from the same event like 2 seats down.

Oh! The whole restaurant is Diablo themed.

The two streams

I try to understand this type of stuff, I really do, watching other people get the red carpet treatment as they take donations on twitch, just is not a good time for me, not really how I want to spend my time after work.

Hey but I know people like this type of thing so its all good.

For those who watch it, please post here if any interesting news comes out of it.

3 Likes

Ill wait for the cliff notes. Im not going to help them earn money watching them eat after trying to hype people up over it.

“Oooooh man 730 ET something big”

2 hours of shaking hands kissing babies, stuffing faces, 2 minutes of anything anyone cares about.

Nty.

4 Likes

At the moment they are at a restaurant totally themed for Diablo. They have a demonic themed hostess who just told them do so some sort of little ritual. And…told them they can eat the bones, candles, etc. Profanity warning. The hostess is spicy.

Dinner theme is supposed to be “dinner in hell” and disgusting.

First course bones. As in roasted bones that they are now extracting marrow from and gnawing on. Bones may actually be bread and marrow is butter? I am a bit confused and so are they.

Looks like there at a freakin Seance. LOL

There probably is! They were just joking? about who to sacrifice at the end of this. Certainly an interesting concept to stream this dinner. Seems to be half theater show or something?

It is a dinner, with content creators, devs, and there might be a thing at the end that might lead to other things, that people can partake in.

I think that is what Pez just said.

1 Like

Who is the guy to Rhykkers left?

I have to disagree about mrllama, he is honest about the flaws that the game in his opinion has.
I can respect he has his ownmined opinion and he always explains why.

I prefer and honest content creator than another that fakes his exitement in order to get more views.

I also think DIV needs some tweeking and agree with some of his points of view and completly disagree with others but i can understand why he feels that way.

2 Likes

Force Gaming :grinning:

1 Like

Force Gaming. Next to him is Annacake then Mr. Llama

1 Like

He probably wants to share the recipe for Gilcroix liver and fava beans :smiley:

1 Like

Force is like what the hell did I walk into. Rhykker is in love with the Queen, MrL won’t stop eating.

Considering how hard he was hitting me , I’m sure the meat will be nice and tender. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now we know where all the pre order money they collected went…

It would be part of the marketing and PR budget. I don’t think the money each division makes stays just within that division. Corporate gets it and then allocates back whatever they approve and budget for.

Promo events are pretty normal for all kinds of products. This won’t be the last one for D4. There is something else Butcher related on the 19th, etc.

There is also the big Release Party in LA, events at Blizz HQ, etc.

So what was all that butcher and streaming all about? Can someone summarize it?

I hate watching live streams and streamers/influencers/whatever they are, but I’m interested if new info or content was spoken there.

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean it should be over by now, tell me it was something more then their egos getting stroked.

You up in Sanctuary looking like plate of cubed steak and gravy lmao

Doubt it. The Forum threads would be popping if it wasnt just shameless channel advertisement by them and had any information of value.

“Oooooh but rhykker hes not like the others.”

Bs. Hes exactly like the others… his fans are just not bright enough, or too stubborn to see it.