Butcher news? Any info?

They said “around 7:30” chill out

I have no idea either. I don’t know what this is. I am just kind of chilling and waiting.

MissC which one will you be watching?

At the moment I have both up to see who is doing what and am also talking on the phone with family, so yeah. Not sure who I will end up watching in the end.

Just watch the forums.

Itll be more entertaining to see who hears what they want to and comes here freaking out about it, no matter how inccorect it is. :slight_smile: (looking at you destruction2)

4 Likes

We’re here to watch people maintain the status quo, woo, and I need to try my hardest not to feel inclined to correct people.

I just want the nitty gritty without the emotional bias that so many people are charged with.

Selective listening is the best.

My money in the forums… more p2w hystaria… no matter whats said.

1 Like

“The Butcher has something he’d like to share” Unless it’s an apology for all the times he slaughtered me , I’m still not speaking to him! :angry:

3 Likes

Prediction: it’ll be a brief rundown of the Server Slam stats.

Like they did with the other betas. Total players, kills, Butcher kills, Ashava kills, etc…

You really think they would all go to NY for that?

Why not?

Hit the bar, drink, talk about Server Slam stuff.

Isn’t today 5.17.23?

Event is on 5.19.23?

1 Like

still nothing lol bad info

Streaming announcement tonight

If Llama’s there, I suspect Rhykker and Wudijo are probably going to show up too.

Good point! I wonder why Annacake said 7:30 today?

Maybe she is doing her own thing or maybe jet lag brain.

Both Rhykker and Anna said 7:30PM EST.

Yeah…

I admit I am a bit confused. BUT they did not have a set time on it, just estimates.

I guess I have time to get dinner for the felines then.

Wow Ryker is having dinner, oh the excitement!

2 Likes