[BUG] Glyph upgrade stone not appearing

Hello,

While I was playing on my rogue I noticed that approximately 2 out of 5 nightmare dungeons, when completed, wouldn’t spawn the glyph upgrade thingy at the end, making it very frustrating to do this content.

I’ve had this issue on my sorcerer, but nowhere near that frequency. I’m guessing it’s related to the rogue, I’m playing a barrage death trap build and it’s really annoying having to do 2-3 dungeons to have the stone spawn to upgrade my glyphs.

Anyone else has had this problem happen to them ?

7 Likes

You’re not alone.

2 Likes

Did you try running around in center area of the boss room? I always get a delayed spawn of it, but usually pops up when I head back to the center.

Still not fixed, maybe content creators do not like us to play barrage rogue?

Barrage is anecdotally causing this bug more than others

It happened today om my rapid fire rogue, its the first time for me

3 times in 2 hours. Fix this its been a month. I shouldn’t have to pay to change my character because you can’t fix your crap. Yet you were quick to fix the Uber unique problem.

Definitely not alone - I have had this happen on numerous occasions. It doesn’t matter how long I wait or where I run around/to, it never appears.

• Same problem, the core skill I use is Barrage.

Same here and can confirm. Solo running with a barrage\poison rogue and 3 dungeons had no upgrade glyph spawn out of approx. 8 so far…

Same here, also using barrage.
Solo running it happens a lot, but when in a party i leave final boss to my friend (barbarian), and then the glyph-upgrade always spawn ( sometimes with some delay)

This seems like kind of a big deal to fix, not sure why it’s taking so long.

Bumping this again, just happened to me, as 62 Druid, in Nostrava Deepwood, WT3, tier 20. I ran around the entire dungeon again in case it popped in another location. No dice. Portaled to town and came back, and went back to boss room. No nice.

Boss died in like 1 second. The quest did update to “kill the boss” as I entered the room first time, but maybe killing boss too fast causes problems?

Edit: I looked and the map had a checkmark beside the dungeon but when I popped another sigil, it asked me to confirm since “your progress in Nostrava Deepwood will be reset.” There’s definitely a disconnect somewhere.