AoZ - Too much health Tier 10+ - Unless you have 3 specific Ubers

AoZ is just a small temporary beta test for a potential new game mode later on. Not something that should really be taken seriously right now.

1 Like

Why do you think?

If you are “badass” as you are trying to sound, show a me a video of you doing a 10+ without one.

I know you won’t.

Sadly that is true. There is a huge difficulty spike tier 6 and onwards(where enemies basically start scaling above nmd100) good builds and items start to struggle. At that point you need perfect items(with perfect rolls) and meta builds. So I’m like trying to roll perfect items, while trying to farm matts for duriel and hoping for a doom bringer drop which you need for barb and rogue.
I just quit playing my druid because he just can’t do tier 6. If I make him tanky his dps isn’t enough and if I go dps he can’t survive. I can def change my build, but I just don’t want to.

selig isnt needed. no one pushing highest tiers is using it because you need damage. i stopped using it for banished lords talisman. much better for pushing higher tiers. you should learn what your talking about before you make these threads

2 Likes

If AOZ rewarded uber unique’s, I would grind out level 200 on the glyph and be championing how awesome of a gameplay mode it is.

For me the problem is NOT in the design of the content (post hotfix) its in the rewards. It could be polished more but I really like the GR concept.

3 Likes

I made a post to address AoZ if added to eternal.

AoZ fixes and ideas = Salvaging AoZ into something coherant on Eternal 😁

Still waiting for your video proof.

told you it wouldn’t happen.

you guys need to start playing FPS games where skill is the only thing that matters

i dont know about barbs, wasnt paying attentions

but for ball sorc, selig does not cut it after 15, it is almost impossible to push with selig builds

you need to switch to low life injured build so you can utilize 1 more offensive aspect on necklace with at least +3 mastery +3 offensive passive of your choice (most likely devouring blaze right now…fire is just popular), armor / movement / mana cost depending on your needs, personally id take armor and mana cost over movement but thats just me.

right now i am hard stuck at 17 because i cant find any good injured gear pieces, i am stuck with selig…i just dont do enough damage unless i leveled TOB to a significant level which is pretty much impossible to non streamer without a group of viewers helping me

The problem with “infinite” dificult lvl design is this…

The game basically force people to play some specific builds, which you dont really want to do.

I have no idea why people are so elitist with isometric rpg, which are all about item and lvl, not really skill.

2 Likes

I want 6 shakos. Wont have to shuffle them in eternal!

3 Likes

please read the video description i made it for you

honestly, every thread you post is about you having problems in aoz. considering its such a bad addition to the game i wonder why you are this invested?

id prefer if there wasnt a max tier for aoz. people seem to get way too worked up over reaching a certain tier.

t10 does have a huge hp increase on mobs, that sure, honestly, i struggle there myself right now. but just because i cant handle it i dont feel the need to complain over it…

this is supposed to be rough.

new aspect tommorow should help lb sorcs. But still trying to figure out how im going to get that aspect on my neck since I can not roll a decent amulet with armor so have to run the armor aspect on neck to compensate.
Might have to quit using fun fast level 9 clear staff build and use 1 handers again.

What is new aspect? I would have to drop damage while you have a barrier to use it as Im missing two aspects already from using Staff Spear of Stabbie Stab

if you look at the aspect it looks like it is only active in the midwinter blight zone. so dont know how “good” it will be

1 Like

35 attack speed 20 movement flat not a proc or effect you have to keep up.
Do not think that. No way they could do that with how rare perfect aspects are you cant just switch them back and forth.

2 Likes

Attack speed is already capped for me with ravenous and staff spear of stabbie stab attack speed buff so looks like i can skip that one.

???

If it was in midwinter only you would have to put on a different aspect on when you went to run AoZ.