Any white knights left after today?

I like how everbody is surprised there were balance changes…lol

They wont be the last! Buck up lil campers! Meanwhile Ill eat your baby tears…

1 Like

Still enjoying the game but disappointed with this latest patch. They seem to have fixed and made many changes but ultimately failed to understand player feedback.

Now they are going to eat cookies and explain that the next patch will address core issues….mmmmm

BG3 is looking like a better and better option

for $70-$125 you can get a lot more enjoyment than this

I’m still enjoying the game, though I am a little irritated I had to spend 40m to respect my paragon board, and regear my character some, most of that gold being dumped into enchants.

Thanks blizz, at least give me a better way to farm gold ffs.

Always. Check out some of the content creators unironically saying this patch is good.

I’m still having fun playing and looking forward to the start of the season. That alone probably makes me a white knight, but I can’t be bothered to nail down what it actually means to be one.

I had to focus more on defense and not use half the barb skills i like but i found a build that helps me survive even if damage is 75% less

It feels more gear dependent and less about choosing fav skill combos that work (nerfs made for me no longer able to survive at 68 in wt4 with dual wield or rend, but hota worked better for me with frenzy)

I really would like to see skill/legend bug fixes either clearer descriptions or working synergy with bleed etc for barbs

And an asap respec fix and reroll gold sink update even if minor

Their favorite streamer will play, so they will to regardless if the game is in the worst state ever, all hail the mighty streamers and their sheep armies, it’s whats keeping D4 relevant for 1 week at least after S1 launch.

You mean like a virus?

Really? Because this patch convinced me to try out POE for the first time. There’s no way it could be as bad as D4.

Not gonna lie, PoE had some bad patches but this is beyond worst, try it out i think the season is already halfway through, go on global chat and ask for a tabula rasa/some newbie uniques and your set, its free so why not try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

What? Unique Trading? in an ARPG? You mean POE has a basic trade function that the embarrassment that is Diablo 4 should have had at launch? I’m sold.

1 Like

Hahah touche my friend

The patch was a good thing, it brought balance to this game. The vulnerable damage had to go

1 Like

this entire forum post is against their forum ToA @OP

If everyone got nerfed is it really nerfs?

I feel you

I think they needed to do more testing with the math before releasing the game. People told them time and time again that multipliers are bad but they made these damage buckets where crit and vulnerbility were mandatory and they see they were way too powerful and that’s all people built around so they nerf those things which doesn’t fix the issue because people still will build around them.

Yeah, this certainly is an issue they should have seen coming.
Sometimes it feels like “Baby Devs first A-RPG”, as if they have zero experience with anything.

Nah just blizzard employees.