Any white knights left after today?

Or are you guys still in full copium mode?

69 Likes

lmao that earlier white knight post aged so well lol

9 Likes

well…im still having fun. so, all good. game does what its supposed to do. fill empty time and and gives me enjoyment.

19 Likes

There are still a few. They enjoy the trash that Blizzard pumps out or something.

24 Likes

They already got my money, the worst thing I can do now is keep playing their game and encourage other people to play it too. Quitting just lets them reduce their server count.

5head chess moves only.

4 Likes

Stockholm Syndrome?

Battered Spouse Syndrome?

11 Likes

Dude, I main sorceress, loved my ice shards, forced to run 4 defensives and missing mana on long fights gameplay …
Would tell people to wait till the 18th, things will get a bit better.
This is a (cant say the S word) feces show.
I cant even start explaining this garbage.

22 Likes

im still having fun. i quit poe for d4 and i dont regret it a bit.

9 Likes

You can’t convert these people with common sense. They probably thinking that sh1t doesn’t smell even if you push their faces in it :joy:

12 Likes

I really enjoy the game.

Enjoyed the sorcerer this month.

I will try druid for s1.

Another class for S2.

And so on….

6 Likes

I’m not white knight status but I’ve given this team way more benefit of doubt than they should get at this point. I don’t have the slightest clue anymore what they’re going for with these patch notes. It doesn’t make any sense.

10 Likes

“Anyone that’s not a whiny petulant child like me is an insert attempt at an insult here!!”

9 Likes

They still think there is some untapped market of tryhards that want a “hard” ARPG?

2 Likes

Fun to them means no fun for the majority of their player base.

Its a distraction from life, something to do. Or anything that can keep you from having to do real things.

Some have it super bad.

You mean the brainwashed, gaslight denizens that enjoy being blizz cucks? Oh they’re out in full force defending the indefensible.

5 Likes

I’m still here. Gotta do something before S1 starts.

The game actually being a little challenging should be a nice change of pace. It was getting boring dominating everything.

1 Like

i don’t care about class changes at all.

Moreover, I even think that nerf of the exp was necessary, but still no fundamental changes that the game required did not happen. So it’s trash.

1 Like

i still enjoy the game. tho im sad i wont see some of you guys here anymore =(

I wanna White Knight YOU op. I think you’re fun. I’m looking forward to your next season of content. I’m on the edge of my seat.

1 Like