And another one bites the dust…

There are several benchmarks proving of its problematic performance. 4090 GPUs are struggling to run the game at 60 FPS in 4K. Why don’t you look at those videos?

I have a 3080, 5900x, and 32 GB of RAM.

Unless you’re playing on a supercomputer, maybe stop lying.

I’ve been playing Starfield on my 12 year old pc flawlessly for the last 14 hours, no crashes, no fenris oom errors nothing unlike D4 with I lost count at a dozen FENRIS OOM errors.

I liked them, it’s just if you knew me you’d very much expect me to be playing D4 still and not knowing Starfield even existed. In fact I didn’t until I kept reading about it here.

Yeah, I don’t believe you. Sorry.

1 Like

both accounts spam the same threads, responses, and use the same sentence structure/words/subject matter. clearly the singularity account has been actioned a few times so you made a back up to continue trying to rile people up with another one.

exactly

2 Likes

They are compared because of the class and release time.
One free game with a “live service” and another came out this year at a lower price (and from a smaller organization). In fact, I intrigued those who bought BG3 from my friends, most of them are quite satisfied with the game.
POE - I myself played it, an interesting principle of the game with its pluses and minuses. The project was initially free and remains so, therefore it is impossible to demand much from them.
Starfield - just came out, knowing the developer I wouldn’t expect bugs, but they have more freedom in the game, and I appreciate that. The only conversation game I did play was Fallout 3, apparently there wasn’t much action that I got to the end of. But it took well over 300 hours.
I probably went through the D4 company in 15 hours, noting that the actions in almost all acts are repeated, and I would have killed some characters myself if Lilith hadn’t beat me to it.
About freedom of action, there is simply nothing to do here. Dumb farm, during which you notice that you become weaker.
You can add a lot, it’s just useless for you to say it. You will defend the game on anyone. I criticize in the hope that they will at least justify the price of the game, but with the attitude that I see from Blizzard now, I would prefer a refund. I can’t believe they’ll change anything before the DLC. But it’s just extortion.

Just swap the answers, And you yourself answer everything. Is there anything worth adding?

Seriously, I am not singularly. This is some of the most tinfoil hat stuff I’ve seen in a while…

Well, he didn’t mention if his 14 year old rig was still comprised of 14 year old components. So technically he could be all Ship of Theseus on us and just be talking about a 14 year old tower with brand new shiny pieces inside.

Adding to what? This conversation? I was under the impression things were pretty civil around here and don’t really have any additional input on the original topic.

Why when I ran it consistently over 80FPS no issues what so ever, here is proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIhJjYdp3v4&ab_channel=Lattimere

Maybe clean out your %temp% folders update the drivers or reformat if you haven’t in a long while. I noticed you also didn’t state what SSD your using but the specs requirements specify an SSD is required and if your having that many issues I would be willing to bet you did not installed to an SSD. Either way the game runs great and far better then D4!

Ahh, there we go.

So on his YT profile he lists pretty damn close to tip-top specs.

Like his rig probably out performs most gov’t desktops.

If he DID have issues, I would be surprised.

1 Like

You are just unlucky that you have an N-Vidia video card, wait for the driver update, when they cut the functions performed, the game will work tolerably, or even well. Everything is working well for a friend, now I’m thinking of taking it, if I can run it normally on my computer, I’ll check it with the official release, then I’ll decide.

Starfield isn’t the greatest game of all time, but it’s definitely fun. That puts it ahead of this boring game Nightmare Dungeons 4.

Eh, debatable.

Honestly I think 2005 games are prettier than Diablo 4. I’ve come to learn that the amount of polygons don’t make a game actually beautiful, especially when the beauty consists of having ugly player characters.

What sandbox are we talking about? You’d be doing a service explaining this one.

Eh, I’ll let this one slide, as I am actually enjoying playing Barbarian.

Ok yeah, I completely didn’t realize we were talking about D4 when you said “Great Sandbox”.

Absolutely not. It’s not even supposed to be that kind of game anyway. The overworld was killed aside from pvp areas/events/world bosses the second they nerfed monster levels in it.

Well, many people don’t even realize that something can be offensive or not. Your answer is not adequate, I specifically put what was written in the reverse order so that you would notice.
At the end you write that some insolvent people ignore you.
In the middle, you gave advice to ignore those who disagree, or those who continue to argue.
At the beginning, you point out that it is useless to argue with a person with armed idiocy instead of arguments.
But your arguments are no better, and the fact that you are not able to understand the opponent. Because you are trying to offend others by writing that their arguments are idiotic, then you advise ignoring the answers and write that idiots ignore the answers.

You clearly don’t respect yourself.

Yup, took great care in building it just right. The funny thing is tho, not a single issue with Starfield; however, Diablo 4 had MANY MANY issues on the same rig.

In the specific context I was referring to, this Exiled dude was complaining that he specifically gets targeted by people who specifically single him out as being a “white knight shill.” I took him at his word and gave him practical advice, which, not for nothing, is sound advice given the context. It’s not like we’re at the United Nations panel discussing Russia, here. It’s a D4 forums and if someone doesn’t want to listen to you, walking away from you IS a valid answer. And a healthy one.

I have great respect for myself and that’s why I take breaks from this place whenever I realize I’m getting worked up. Because it’s not worth it. Nobody here is worth it.

The second I get more irate in here, than I would when they’re out of iced tea at my corner dunkin, that’s when I go touch grass.

I merely suggested this Exile dude should do the same.

And those people who blocked me? I think they’re idiots, but they’re still within their rights to block me. I disagree but I’m not a fascist. Block whoever you want, it’s no skin off my behind.

That’s interesting, though if I’m honest, I kind of understand it. D4 has some serious spaghetti coding from what I understand.

I definitely wont argue that! Who knows what the heck these guys were thinking lol.