And another one bites the dust…

For starters, you can’t even defend your point of view. Secondly, you have indicated the points of the game that will not withstand any criticism. This is not reasonable.
Thirdly, if you have something to say about Starfield - you are welcome to the Starfield forum. They will at least take note of this and fix it, unlike local developers who update the cacheshop and ignore serious problems for about 3 months.

1 Like

And they are both fixing to be owned by the same parent company, Microsoft.

Difference in opinion is fine, but silencing dissenting voices from the “status quo” is not.

It’s not the culture or anything. It’s the age/responsibility thing.

Not to mention I’ve been increasingly disgusted with the industry ever since “horse armor” was a thing in Morrowind and the “dlc already on the disc” came out at the time. It has gotten far worse thanks to people enabling by buying crap like that.

These days generally I usually prefer to watch tv honestly if I’m relaxing.

In the context of this game, you can absolutely be silenced for any reason or no reason. It’s blizz’s forums and freedom of speech does not apply.

In the context of general reality, it’s okay to be intolerant of intolerance. Not saying you are guilty of being intolerant, just saying it’s okay to silence people in some circumstances.

Oh ok so the hundreds of posts comparing PoE and BG to D4 are fine. I see.

I can see that further discourse with you will be unproductive. We will have to agree to disagree. But I’m not going to stoop to name calling and insults. Good day.

So in your opinion D4 gets a “W” and deserves “game of the year” based on other games taking L’s not because D4 is a great game or deserves the title? I guess white knights don’t even hear how ridiculous they sound. D4 definitely has some positives. The campaign and art design are pretty good but that’s where it ends. It really doesn’t deserve game of the year unless they are just basing it off box sales or something and if that’s the case Starfield might win when it’s all said and done.

Yep, I agree. A sandbox means that we have the ability to seek out our own fun at our own once from a variety of activities. I can count the number of endgame activities D4 has on 1 hand. WoW has more of a sandbox

No I’m not being intolerant at all. I’ve had plenty of discussions with people who don’t agree with me and we came to a mutual understanding.

Anything positive gets flagged automatically for trolling and you get ridiculed and called white knight, shill, accused of being on blizzards payroll because you enjoy the game.

Can you take a step back and acknowledge that at least?

Ah yes, I think we’ve spoken on this before, you and I. I’m still waiting for Super Mario RPG this November. Right now I’m enjoying Mario X Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, which just recently released what I think is its final DLC package.

It’s not as good as the first game, so if they ever do release more I will probably wait until release before I buy. Kind of like what I should have done with D4, but hey. At least I’m learning from my mistakes!

Yep we definitely did.

And I wasn’t accusing you of being intolerant. Kindly read what you’re replying to.

So flag their posts as being the nonconstructive flame bait that they are, and ignore them. Responding to idiots only gives them the upper hand because they WILL beat you with their experience in idiocy.

You’re talking to the guy who has at least 3 people who felt so offended by my opinion that they publicly posted on here celebrating how they have me on “forever ignore” because they don’t deal with white knight shills.

I get you, bro. I just think you have a dumb take on this one.

I was saying that in agreement with you.

Fair enough.

1 Like

Great art.

Great graphics.

Weak story.

No sandbox at all. Not even a stretch there, it simply doesn’t exist.

Mediocre combat. I’ve played better, played a lot worse, nothing groundbreaking or even with a hint of innovation on that front.

I would argue the story in a vacuum is weak, however in the context of Diablo games, it’s easily the best we’ve ever had.

Diablo games aren’t exactly known for compelling story and engrossing character development. D2 had great atmosphere and great voice acting. That’s what sold it. D3’s story was a downgrade on all fronts. And if Immortal even HAS a story, I wouldn’t know because I don’t play mobile.

So unless Immortal is a secret powerhouse in this regard, D4 at least TRIED and that puts it well above the rest of the franchise. The BOOKS on the other hand… you want a good story, read some books.

LOL Your full of it, Starfield on launch runs far smoother then Diablo 4 does after its been out for months. Starfield has one thing D4 does not, CONTENT. It also has some original ideas. Peddle your own political agenda elsewhere.

Oh and P.S. with a user Metacritic score of 2.0 and a crap user score everywhere else Diablo 4 isn’t even in the running for GOTY, not with the launch they have had. Quite sure that will be going to Hogwarts or even Spiderman 2(yet to be seen). D4 not even a contender lol.

1 Like

Is this a joke? The PC version of Starfield is absolutely horrendous. I’m not really all that surprised given who developed the game. Bethesda hasn’t had a game run well for the last decade on launch.

I’m sure the game is great and is 100% worthy of the praise, but it’s unplayable on PC.

1 Like

I will say the complaints about “no sandbox” and “not being able to manually travel across space” I struggle with when I compare it to Oblivion.

I mean I can still pick up random crap and decorate quarters with it (I didn’t get the house), and I don’t need the immersion of traveling light years in “game time” to get where I’m going. I’d never hate on the game thankfully having fast travel.

In the last hour I’ve been posting here while stealing from people. Just like in Elder Scrolls, just in space with the surface area spread out across planets rather than being one massive continent.

Again, maybe I will get there and agree the honeymoon is over, but I have yet to even unlock everything that from what I have read takes to about the 15 hour mark. The difference is because there is that much to do vs. quickly reaching the point where helltides/legion events were useless so it was NMD’s all day.

I say that again as somebody that prefers action over this level of immersion.

1 Like

Your, 100% wrong if you wanna have a look at my Youtube there is actual proof that you don’t know what your talking about. It runs great. Maybe get a better computer or actually try the game?

1 Like

Despite whatever faults it may have, I’ll be playing starfield on gamepass in a few days. I love Bethesda games.

1 Like