ℹ Additional Information About The PTR (changes not noted or fully explained)

Couple other little things I noticed. When you pick up crafting materials you can see an icon and the number above the health orb on your action bar.

The red line that shows the path to your pin has been improved. Looks smoother and the paths seem more refined.

1 Like

To be fair too, one of my main inspirations was @Avalon, that guy has kept us up to date on the tweets, reddit posts, announcements, etc. and he made a post saying that he wouldn’t be joining the PTR, so if for nothing else, this is just a straight up list for him to look over. Least I could do for the man who keeps us updated on these forums.

3 Likes

1 thing you missed. DR on gear is no longer.
I am going through the paragon boards to complile the DR you can get. I’ll add it here when I am done.

1 Like

I left it vague when I mentioned that:

Affixes have definitely changed, some have been removed entirely, others have been transferred over to Tempering Manuals instead and some are shared between being able to roll on the item as well as through Tempering.

I don’t have the full list as I just haven’t gone through it, but I know +all stat and DR are definitely gone. Know of any others by chance?

Yep. Another MVP right there. Our man on the streets gettin the scoop, braving the dark alleys and backstreets of TwtterX, venturing into the nether regions of the net to bring us up to date info, kicking some serious < word filters > and chewing bubblegum and all that jazz.

2 Likes

Paragon board damage reduction
Barbarian

• Blood Rage
    • DR from Bleeding 10% +4 with bonus
  • Bone Breaker
    • DR while Healthy 12.5% +5 with bonus
    • DR while Fortified 10% +4 with bonus
  • Carnage
    • DR from Close 11.1% +4.5 with bonus
  • Decimator
    • DR from Vulnerable 10% +4 with bonus
  • Flawless Technique
    • DR from Close 11.1% +4.5 with bonus
  • Hemorrhage
    • DR from Bleeding 10% +4 with bonus

Druid

• Constricting Tendrils
    • DR from DoT 19.6% +6.5 with bonus
  • Earthen Devastation
    • DR from DoT 22.9% +6.5 with bonus
  • Heightened Malice
    • DR from Poisoned 14% +4 with bonus
  • Lust for Carnage
    • DR from DoT 13.1%
  • Survival Instincts
    • DR while Fortified 14% +4 with bonus
  • Thunderstruck
    • DR from Vulnerable 14% +4 with bonus

Necromancer

• Cult Leader
    • DR for Minions 35% +10 with bonus
  • Wither
    • DR from Shadow DoT enemy 14% +4 with bonus

Rogue

• Cheap Shot
    • DR from Elite 23.5% +6.5 with bonus
    • DR from Slowed 21% +6 with bonus
  • Deadly Ambush
    • DR from Trapped 14% +4 with bonus
  • Eldritch Bounty
  • Exploit Weakness
    • DR from Vulnerable 14% +4 with bonus
  • Leyrana’s Instinct
    • DR from DoT 22.9% +6.5 with bonus
  • No Witnesses
  • Tricks of the Trade
    • DR from Distant 12%
    • DR from Close 8.9%

Sorcerer

• Burning Instinct
    • DR from Elite 23.5% +6.5 with bonus
    • DR from Burning 16% +5 with bonus
    • DR from Burning 16% +5 with bonus
  • Frigid Fate
    • DR from Vulnerable 16% +5 with bonus
    • DR from Vulnerable 9%
  • Icefall
    • DR from Chilled 21% +6 with bonus
    • DR from Chilled 21% +6 with bonus
  • Searing Heat
    • DR from Burning 11%
6 Likes

Completely forgot about the new “Salvage”, added it just in case. This definitely threw me for a loop the first time I used it on the PTR.

1 Like

A very good, and helpful list. Also appreciate the paragon board DR list. Looks like they’re shifting defenses around a bit.

1 Like

That was a good read Iggi.

Appreciate the time and effort you put into this, I feel quite informed, which is new for me, I’m clueless on a good day. :laughing:

Thanks dude you’re awesome!

2 Likes

Plenty of good info, well done!!

2 Likes

Best change. Salvaging is so tedious after runs to mark individual legendaries. Now our efficiency per hr will crank right up. Should be there on day 1. Better late than never.

2 Likes

This was purely informational. TY for putting the time into this post.

3 Likes

Iggi, seriously, fantastic post. You rock.

3 Likes

One correction/clarification.

Only Ancestral items can have 2 tempered properties. The lower-tiered items can only have one tempered affix.

1 Like

Thank you for this, you are absolutely correct. The two categories are there, but you can only select 1 category for tempered affixes on Normal and Sacred Quality Rares and Legendaries. I will add these corrections.

1 Like

A huge one not mentioned in the patch notes (that I remember) is they added HAIR CHANGING in the Appearance Tab at the Wardrobe!!!

4 Likes

Iggi truly is the GOAT, :clap:

4 Likes

I totally missed this, thank you, it’ll be added to the list.

2 Likes

Gong forward any clue as to what will happen to current inventories in Eternal worlds crafting materials as well, will one be able to use existing armour and such to upgrade their codex.

They combined the mats in herb and stone. Gear will be marked as legacies and not change as far as we have been told. If your on Eternal keep DR & All Stat gear as those are going away