Add unique items to trade

why would you buy a bot that costs much money if you cant make money with it? It makes no sense to me.

It was always a cost evaluation for the people that used said bots.

Traditionally speaking, correct, what I am saying is that AI will be the new enforcement, you won’t be able to fool the AI into allowing you to bot. You won’t be able to hide injections, overlays, memory edits, packets, etc. You can hide that from humans who need tools to determine what a user is doing but an AI would have the tools built in.

I told you how it does, and then you ignore me and continue to spout this as if no one has torn apart your non-logic and anti-arguments.

1. You are wrong.
  2. Trading should not happen.
  3. Cope.
1 Like

Well you can say that all you want. But I’m providing with you an example of how that’s incorrect. Diablo 3. It has no trading and the absolute maximum possible oversaturation and level of cheating is observed there. So much so that even if you opened up trading completely, it wouldn’t change anything because the absolute maximum power is held by the cheaters already. Without trade.

2 Likes

Trading should happen cope.

See how silly of a response that is.

Thank god blizzard will open trading. It will be slowly added so you who oppose can calm down.

If they didnt want trading they would have kept the d3 model at the start of launch.

1 Like

Trading leading to issues is not accidents. It is the inherent nature of trading. So not really a good comparison imo.

That is fine. We definitely dont have to agree.

farm bots do no such thing, they just log on with an game account and walk a script, that is if made right very hard to detect. They even give answers on a predefined keyword basis. Have strong variables in their movement patterns etc. trust me i know what im talking about, i watched some do their work at my friends place.

The only farmbots that get regularly banned are the free badly programmed ones.

It’s pretty hard to argue with that. People are going to bot for any number of reasons.
Which is why I believe the anticheat will eventually be AI based. Trade doesn’t have much to do with it at the end of the day. Removing trading only punishes players who like to feel more immersed in the game through trading.

2 Likes

i guess as usual you are going to ignore my post and every other’s just to spam the same thing …

even you yourself don’t believe in that “absolume maximum power”
power comes mainly from items in any diablo game not for a few points stat from paragon.
especially since in D3 many of those high level paragon got auto banned in ban wave…
and diablo 4 got a low maximum paragon level as said by the devs.

i guess you think having a few paragon level is better than having infinite BIS items and doing RMT ?..yea…no.
and also less important than everything i said earlier about bots being a nuisance to players in open trading games ?

That does not mean that not having trade won’t do anything.
Again; your logic is non-existent. How many times do I have to say you’re wrong before you get it?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No they won’t, but keep huffing that copium.

1 Like

Lol you are delusional they would have kept d3 model… but they didnt. They will add more trading because it adds to the immersion and longevity of the game.

Go back to d3. No trading or bots right ?

1 Like

Hopefully they realize soon after launch how silly it was to allow trading, and then gets rid of it. D3 style.
Just a shame they have to repeat past mistakes like this.

Yeah, for sure, the measures to detect them will get more and more efficient. But so will the bots, unfortunately. I think the trick is just to stay ahead of the game. Which can be done.

People don’t like to hear this but Lost Ark, a heavily botted game, was completely devoid of bots for a few months when they introduced captcha to players suspected of botting. It eliminated their botting problem overnight.

Now, given enough time, bots will have no problem getting around captcha – and sophisticated ones can already get around it without a problem. But it will cost real money traders more money to get such bots. Or those that make their own would have to just stop doing it. It’s actual mitigation.

However, a side effect of this exposed that 95% of their player base was bots. So they got rid of that system to get their population figures back up. It seems they’d rather have a completely botted game than be known as a ghost town.

1 Like

D4 doesn’t have unique , or legendary or set etc… trading either though
has been said multiple time by the devs and it was the case in beta too.

so…shouldn’t it be the other way around and saying "D2 has RMT and jsp contrary to D3 and D4 , go there " ?

i mean you are the 5 ones of the whole forum trying to spam about that to continue RMTing and actually trying to change D4 by spamming the forum about that

1 Like

No they won’t. You’re just saying what you wish would happen.
Keep huffing copium. I have you and that other idiot on ignore again.

1 Like

You were the guy on d2r forums wanting personal loot prior to d2r launch. We all know your priorities lol

Is this how adults communicate and debate in your house? Seems pretty fascist.
At least try to have a meaningful discussion without calling people names or labeling them.

Blizzard is really good at this kind of PR. Everyone buys the game naively hoping things will improve in the direction they want. With Blizzard just being as unclear about everything as they possibly can be, so they dont crush any of the dreams.

Not true. I wanted timed and permanent allocation loot. Personal loot is trash.
And here I want FFA loot. Funny how that works. The game should simply let people pick their prefered loot rules, PoE style.

and you sir, please go back to school. Your arguments still lack depth and sense.

And dont sleep in economics class. otherwise you will never grasp such concepts we talk about here.

Shadout usually has really good takes. And I respect his opinion here, but I think he’s wrong. Also, I was all about personal timed loot assignment options on D2R as well. I get called a purist and also to go back to D3 all the time. People just enjoy games differently. That’s what it comes down to.

I just think the anti-traders have a blind spot in how they are viewing this. And all the anger is just passion for the game. I can respect that.

1 Like