Add unique items to trade

I think leaving leggos ect off the trade table makes sense. Have some self found fun.

Id like to add uniques to the trade table with rares. It would really make it feel like diablo.

In addition blizzard use some resources and put in the effort to stop bots (it is possible if they tried).

I just moss the feel of trading an um rune up slowly and finding uniques to continue to trade up for an item that a certain class of mine needed.

3 Likes

If legendaries weren’t tradeable, why would they allow it for uniques?

13 Likes

You’ve had your fun. Go away. Stop this nonsense.

7 Likes

Eep, Uniques would sell for a lot lol

No thanks, Limited trading is perfect for me :smiley:

8 Likes

or just try …i mean it might be weird in a farming game but…try to actually try to farm your own equipment ? :stuck_out_tongue:

you know, it’s ok sometime to not have everything handed to you on a silver plater.
and it’s ok sometime to not have everything, best is to make do with what we have and then get better items little by little by our own means.
the feeling of getting the one item we want is thousand of time better that way even if yes it takes longer

and good god no, unique, legendary and any high end item should never be tradeable. even Blizzard said so currently.

4 Likes

the sad part is.

At first i thought it is only midgame rares that are tradeable, then cl beta testers showed that the endgame precurser rares are tradeable aswell.
Now Aspects are tradeable as well, stated by Blizzard

So it wouldnt suprise me if they changed uniques too.

Im really dissapointed in blizzards restricted trade model.

2 Likes

where though ?

true, only white / blue should be shareable i think.
as for rare , maybe at most item that are 10 level lower than max level.
so that it’s still possible to do it while grinding and it won’t be RMT since they won’t be of much use at max level.

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/new-info-battle-pass-fields-of-hatred-story-content-and-more/15555

well , even there, many seem to be doubtful about that info.

we’ll see i guess , i sure hope that it’s not the case though…as some said in this topic , it’ll be open-bar for RMT and botting if it’s the case…

1 Like

well it is a massive dealbreaker for me. I was really looking forward to the release, and wanted to show my appreciation by buying the CE. If that stuff remains true, i would have just purchased the Standard edition, since it still a nice combat feel, but i would never purchased the CE. I hate this information politic, its all too vague. Always fishing for sraps on twitter or whatever, just never on the official forums.

1 Like

Stop trying to make a living off RMT’ing in a video game.

7 Likes

You are assuming RMT. Or could someone just like trading?

Please tell me how trading ruins anyone’s game? It isnt esport, there are no cash prizes.

Trading is fun… you first few posters cant even provide a coherent argument.

PS stop attacking pro traders as if we use that to make a living. I make more in a year than a vast majority. Sorry to burst your narrative.

Absolutely not.

1 Like

Good start. Now explain why. Why does it bother you so much.

Im sure ill be waiting as there is no rationalization that isnt just pure spite and jealousy.

Nobody is forcing anyone to partcipate in trading.

1 Like

As soon as you try to PvP and you are up against RMT Randy buying all those trade goods, you will understand why. As soon as you don’t get in the top 100 for the seasonal cosmetics because RMT Randy bought his way in, you will know why. Anything that has to do with other players is screwed by RMT Randy and the people who “like to trade”

3 Likes

Pvp is probably screwed regardless and i LOVE pvp.

Its going to be unbalanced one shot meta.

To make it truly feel like Diablo I think they should prevent trading of

• Unique items
  • Legendary items
  • Aspects
  • Rare items
  • Magic items
  • White items
  • Gold
  • Sigils
  • Any and all crafting materials
  • Any and all currencies
  • Insert anything else that might exist in the game, which I did not mention

Let’s not ruin the loot hunt by adding an overabundance of items to a market that will crash faster than Butcher can proclaim his excitement for your meat.

8 Likes

Diablo is a game series about adventuring out in the world, slaying demons and saving Sanctuary, and possibly finding some better gear than what you currently have. It is NOT a game about hanging out at garage sales and flea markets.

Hope you didn’t wait too long to hear that.

13 Likes

People have told you why trading would suck: THE BOT SPAM maybe stop ignoring valid comments so you can gurgle 'No OnE hAs AnY vAlId ArGuMeNtS! :crazy_face:

The bots.
The BOTS!
THE BOTS!
The bots would sell items.
The bots would sell gold.
The bots WOULD SELL ANYTHING TRADABLE.
THE DAMN BOTS WOULD SPAM CHAT CHANNELS WITH THEIR DAMN CRAPPY WEBSITES.

This are valid points, even if you ignore them.

Did you read this, this time?
Did you read that THE BOTS WOULD RUIN THE FREAKING CHAT CANNELS IN GAME?
Do I need to shout it louder so you finally stop pretending ‘Duh only arguments are derrrr spite and duh hate! Derp!’

3 Likes

Probably. D2JSP simps in here like it’s warm butter.

6 Likes