Add unique items to trade

I don’t like to trade for anything, this is where we differ :stuck_out_tongue:

I have nothing against players who like trade honestly, I’d like a game where we can co-exist in peace

you sir are the first pro trader that actually tries to find a compromise. :+1:

I had a similar idea. limiting trade with a ingame currency for trading that only is obtainable ingame while farming mobs.
And to reduce inflation limit trading to one transaction per item. What i mean is, after you buy an item it becomes accountbound.
This might not be enough but its a start to make trading feel engaging and meaningful.

But dont get me wrong i rather have no trade in the mode i play.

Imo the best solution is still seperate leagues for SF and Trade, since they do not work well together. Blizzard will learn that the hard way i suppose, cause we moving towards a very bad compromise.

1 Like

We are and it will be easier to not restrict free play. Games are about unlimited play possibilities. Not the restriction.

I dont think I played a game which had trading and it didnt become a paradise for 3rd party sites and botters.
Also it makes leaderboard absolutely pointless.

1 Like

How do you say you are a con artist with out saying it. Oh, you just did.

D3 had no trading and had unlimited bots. They just sell the accounts.

No way to avoid it completely but at the same time who cares. Doesnt bother my game play.

1 Like

That is not really a good compromise for anyone caring about non-season and not liking trading.

Eh, games literally are about the opposite.

Yep. Definitely the only thing that comes close to even be worth considering as a solution. As insanely difficult as it would be to balance.

For trading, there also needs to be some substantial trading fee to balance things, and not overwhelm the lower tier item market.

D3 had RMAH and people were selling their grandmas there for real money…

Also, selling accounts is irrelevant for leaderboard.
Selling items on the other hand…

Im not against trade while in a dungeon, among the party members that were there when the item dropped, and within 60 minutes.

Im heavily against any other trading.

1 Like

But why. Thats the thing nobody can explain why?

Bots? Blizzard can handle that
Spam? Blizzard can handle that or you can mute them.
Dont need to participate if you dont want to.
The need to limit something you dont like? Seems very unfair

1 Like

It ruins the loot hunt by making it way too easy to get gear.

1 Like

Thats like no true. Do you have any facts to back it up ?

Who does this ruin it for?
You and your personal experience?

1 Like

What why?

Bots?
Blizz cant handle them.
See D3, D2, WoW, WoW classic… They are infested with bots. Nonstop chat spam about RM trade, RM carry, etc.

Spam?
Blizz cant handle it.
There is so many bots accounts that you can stand whole day in the city and block 1000 accounts and there are 2000 more waiting.

Dont Participate?
Worst argument ever.
Yeah there is no need to participate in trade that doesnt exist. Hence, no legendary or unique trading.

Need to limit?
Blizz itself limited it (good move).
Also bad argument.
Why should the level be limited to 50?
Lets make it 300.
Why only 200 paragon points? I want 800!
You dont like it?
Seema unfair you want to limit it when I like it and want it that way.

1 Like

So instead of holding the company accountable you want to ban stuff.

Seems like your argument is against blizzard.

Trading fundamentally changes a game. Instead of the journey being in focus, where you might find a new item to use at any moment, when trading is added, the concept of wealth generation is added. Now it becomes all about the destination. “Farm X wealth so I can buy Y item”. Now I am 2.3% of the way. "Now I am 2.4% of the way. " etc. Turning it into a mindless farm of filling a pre-determined “wealth” bar. Imo it ruins the gameplay journey for people. Also those who think they like trading.

Every A-RPG with trading ever?

Everyone tbh. Also those who like trading.

1 Like

Thats like your journey bro. Not everyone plays the same way.

1 Like

I cant ban something that doesnt exist, can I?

The company decided to NOT allow trading of certain items to solve quite a lot of issues.
So I am not sure what accountability are you talking about.

How can my argument be against blizzard?
You high?

Yeah, that one is always meaningless. Ignoring how a game works is not a solution for someone playing a game.
It would also be absurd to claim you can solve the crazy droprates of D3 by only picking up every 1 out 1000 items.
Sure, you can. But it doesn’t actually fix the game.

Which is fine. That is why you might have a game like PoE.

But one game can not cater to all kinds of game design. A choice needs to be made.
For D4 that choice should be zero trading, imo.
Making a bland game of compromises, just leads to delivering a game nobody wanted.

1 Like

im sorry if i have to say it, but please learn how markets and economies work. learn what inflation and deflation means. And in a couple of months we could talk seriously. Right now your just a guy with no clues how such systems work.

You not helping your case in blabbering baseless stuff.

I would rather have no trading than something exploitative like that, and only some network who can trade and thus gain a massive advantage over people not in the network.

Just have Open trading, it’s fine. People are going to cheat with or without trading. D3 is the most botted game in the world. No trading required to cheat there.