A serious question for @PezRadar and the Dev team

100% agree. Mob density is so low in most dungeons it feels more like my objective is to run around, not kill things. Any dungeon that has fun density gets nerfed.

My primary complaint is that solo play is not competitive or rewarding enough to compete with group play. Please remove the unlimited experience range cap for group play.

For the love of all that is beautiful in the world, give us more stash tabs to buy with gold and separate spaces to store Nightmare Sigils.

Lastly, rebalance the gold spending when rerolling items, it’s unreal to be spending 1-2mil after a few rerolls. If you aren’t, prevent the same rolls from appearing in a row or give us more options when rerolling.

1 Like

As many others have stated, I’d rather the dungeons that may be lacking mob density be brought up to the same level as the ones with better density, rather than decreasing them across the board. I’m still having a blast and I love a good grind, just my opinion.

1 Like

only 1-2mil after a few rolls? I cant reroll my weaps for less than 20mil a pop. Oh and I literally don’t even know if the desired stats I’m looking for are possible because there’s no visual or indication its even possible. They really really really need to implement that from D3. Min maxing gear is such a large part of these games and now we don’t even know what stats are even possible per roll. If you can’t get it within 2 rolls, look for an entire new item to replace because the cost is so absurd

1 Like

Rod Fergusson just reached T3. His goal is [redacted]

I’m only talking about the first few rerolls, but yes it gets insanely high, I’m a 100 Necro on hardcore. I’m ok with that, but the rate at which it increases is insanely fast.

1 Like

Can agree with pretty much everything (also some other things not 100% accurate in my opinion), however this particular one was proven false.

It’s 100% legit for you to like D3 and ask for whatever stuff to be closer to D3. But flat-out lying is not the way.

Evidence:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/diablo4-diablo25/

Waaaaaaaah I can’t farm the same dungeon over and over again like an autist to get max level

Good.

Love your post! Very well written and great questions/solutions. Now, here is to hoping they actually read it and listen.

2 Likes

We’ve been saying this since forever in Diablo III. They did however improve, no matter how small or how slow it is.

Let’s just hope they emulate this in Diablo IV. I know they don’t want to associate themselves with their predecessor (in both the game’s lore and gameplay), but there were some things they made in the past that made the games more palatable, hopefully they’ll actually make better changes, not bad ones.

“Everyone can’t be pleased anyway.”

Why should you be pleased, keeping it as is, versus the majority of posters asking for the contrary?

1 Like

I thought we were suppose to get weekly dev chats/updates after release… ya know like The Division game used to do.

That would solve a lot of the community’s problems.

A serious question for @PezRadar and the Dev team

Don’t use words like “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any employee names in a thread topic.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, these kinds of posts won’t help you achieve your goal. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal, along with forum account suspension.

What’s truly amazing to me is that they are nerfing everything while leaving bugs/aspects alone or not communicating with anyone about it.

I really don’t understand the loot cave nerfs. Anyone could do them on any World tier level and they worked great at any level. There was no secret exploit, no ‘clever use of game mechanics’ etc all of it was straight up go here kill these get that. Much like every other area of the game.

The infinite cc is also asinine. Anyone remember why perm ultimate form was a thing in D3? The devs refused to back off spam cc and it eventually destroyed build diversity to the point where you had only 2-3 builds capable of going beyond relatively low GR levels for the season.

After being a Blizzard customer for over 20 years I not at all surprised that they go after how people are playing the game rather than addressing the quality of the product.

I swear Justin Trudeau is running the company. That’s the level of idiocy you’re at Blizzard.

1 Like

I just wish they would communicate what they are changing. Its not that hard.

We shouldn’t have to be the ones noticing stealth changes on a live-service game. They should have patch notes that clearly state what they did like other games.

My biggest gripe with diablo 4 is the lack of communications on the changes.
Live-service game that stealth nerfs lucky hit is some bs. Live service game can pay someone to document the changes and relay them to us on official channels like the forums.

1 Like

reducing dungeon size would increase monster density

Why do the cellars even exist?

I think the build diversity issue mostly comes from a lack of abilities. change out your generator and spender, but most of the defensives stay the same.

1 Like

Or maybe they nerfed them because they couldn’t pass on their own… Is the reason that the players farm too often just an excuse?

I had missed this! This is fantastic, thanks for the post

for that 1 in a billion chance you get a loot goblin cellar so that you can get more vendor fodder gear.

1 Like