6 new uniques šŸ˜‚

Friend. There is nothing to do in this game for so long. And what difference does it make how many items can drop with a chance below 1% if only 5-6 items fall with a 99% probability?
You also need to take into account that every season they will break the mechanics so that you would look for new metas. These will be seasons of nerfs and imbalances.

Should be a joke.
6 uniques is nothing.

6 Likes

Hahaha. ā€œFriend. There is nothing to do in this game for so long.ā€ That cut ultra deep. Hahaha. So true. And so sad. The people who are legit thinking of still playing the game 4-8 seasons from now, I honestly think need help.

ā€œThink of this from the point of view of 4 to 8 seasons down the road with dozens of new Uniques and Aspects added.ā€

Mate, where in the heck are you going to put all of those items and aspects?

2 Likes

I agree, most of the uniques are trash especially the flat based damage mods (these needs to be fixed somehow to make it worth). Even worse if they are lowest rolls. Thereā€™s only a few that are build changing

1 Like

6 new uniques

• 0 onehanded swords
  • 0 crossbows
  • 1x ring of the daughter
  • 1x ring of the Dad
  • 1x ring of the son
  • 1x ring of the ring
  • 1x Longbow of LEGOlars
  • 1x dagger of the maidenless

all have the following stats in common:

• +10 to willpower
  • +5 lucky hit chance to burst out laughing
  • -100% defense
  • +20% damage to peasants that dont have a shako

happy happy joy joy :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

well maybe itā€™s 6 new uniques per class?

I refuse to believe in 6 uniques in total

1 Like

All the rings will roll with red socket when you really want blue socket for the new gems.

1 Like

It would be ok to start with 6 new uniques and have 6 new ones on a regular basis if they are really well done and useful.

Before it was announced, I said that I bet they do 1 unique per class and 1 universal. That would add up to 6, which is super lame

3 Likes

Ohhhh you sweet sweet summer boyā€¦
Its ok also Santa clause exists, the tooth fairy and earth is flat :slight_smile:

Imagine the new 6 uniques being super-rare ones :face_with_diagonal_mouth: (we could only get by using incoming bugs)

I have to talk to my gradfather and lil Shako about this. Maybe they got a wisdom to share.

1 Like

My god, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a developer just torpedo their game this hard in the release window. Itā€™s breathtaking how their vision for the game is just soā€¦bad. It seems designed to retain the least amount of players possible.

If this is legitimately what theyā€™re doing it cements that this game is never going to be fixed. They donā€™t grasp the issue.

4 Likes

imagine you are actually playing this godawfull game.

Saw every class unique like 5 or 10 times already. But hey itā€™s just preseason they will definitely add more uniques. And finally another spit in the face from blizzard. 6 uniques what a joke.

The base game has like 50 uniques.
And you expect each season to add 30 new ones?..

Well to do it all over again in season 2, arenā€™t you entertained? :clown_face:

1 Like

there are clearly not enough uniques in the game, there should be many times more of them, so yes, 6 uniques per season is a joke, it was necessary to add 20-30

2 Likes

6 uniques and 7 aspects, thatā€™s what we get? What a joke. The game is already barebones when it comes to gear, completely falling off around +70 and this is what they add. I donā€™t think the devs know what they are doing, are they all unpaid interns?

4 Likes

Yes there are not enough.
We probably needed about double the current amount at launch.
But adding 20 in season 1 then leads to the expectation that they would add 20 in each season.
And then in two years you have 150 new uniques, with only 40 of them actually being used. So whatā€™s the point?

I donā€™t understand the point of the malignant hearts if we donā€™t get to keep them? Whatā€™s the point?

3 Likes

Better than nothing imo. Definetly more will come over the sesons. :man_shrugging:

1 Like