6 new uniques 😂

Such wow, much content

Let’s be honest with ourselves here none of these Uniques are actually new. this is all stuff that was cut from release to drip feed back in seven weeks later to keep us interested

122 Likes

Don’t forget about the cancer mechanic and borrowed gem power! Thank goodness for seasonal content!

35 Likes

even with that six it’s still likely the slimmest loot pool of any game I’ve played in years.

32 Likes

But it takes time to make a game! The game just released!

7 Likes

Wait are you memeing? Are they really only adding 6 more uniques?

Dear God

26 Likes

Don’t think about this in terms of just 1 season. Think of this from the point of view of 4 to 8 seasons down the road with dozens of new Uniques and Aspects added.

7 Likes

If the image that was shared on Twitter by Pezradar is all of the items, that unfortunately it looks like we’re getting only six

Wow that’s like one per class. Blizzard is really working so hard for our money!

17 Likes

Copium at it’s finest

10 Likes

Blizzard is an indie company … at least thats what you would think if you talk to the white knights enough.

“you should be happy they are still working on the game!”

20 Likes

which of those 6 is going to scale well with my minions build I wonder, guessing none as always, same with those 32 season mechanic gems

8 Likes

Can you link this post? The twitter one with the new items.

“With 6 new Unique items to discover and 7 new Legendary aspects to earn along the Season Journey, there are more powerful options to harness for every class.”

Also:
"For example, at the end of Season 1, Malignant Hearts will disappear and be unslotted from jewelry at the end of the season. Infested sockets will become normal sockets. "

9 Likes

In Diablo 3 seasons were free and every class got their own cosmetic. In Diablo IV you have to pay for seasons and only get 1 cosmetic set shared with all your classes. It’s super lazy. There’ll never be iconic set items or gear because the game was designed around a cosmetic store. Diablo IV at the end of the day is a glorified mobile game.

17 Likes

It also has the only transmog of full body armor for the druid.

Oh good lord. So they’re actually taking the gems away too? I was thinking they were only taking the new materials away. Seasons really are pointless on here then. At least your stuff on PoE carries over to standard.

7 Likes

I never think my opinion of this company could ever get lower

yet

it always does

26 Likes

O it wasnt a twitter post of the items. Man they really arn’t adding much of change, crazy.

1 Like

It says on the season page, 7 legendaries and 6 uniques. ICANT

3 Likes

Borrowed power is basically the definition of seasons in ARPGs. The idea of them is to play the game with a twist. There are 32 of those malignant gems which means it’ll open up different builds and play styles.

1 Like