6 new uniques 😂

The best part is, they have many other uniques made but they are waiting to pass them out in future seasons.

7 Likes

Thats like a car company advertising “we even give you 4 tires with your car!”

2 Likes

And the sad part is that most people don’t even really understand or realize that

Not to worry wanderers, the game just launched after all. I’m sure they’ll learn from season 1 and add seven uniques for season 2!

3 Likes

Is it hideous like all other Druid armor?

Sorc Unique: Charged bolt now has 6 bolts instead of 5, but they do 25% less damage.

Necro Unique: You deal 250% more damage cuz reasons

11 Likes

Sorc Unique: Charged bolt now has 6 bolts instead of 5, but they do 25% less damage to vulnerable enemies when you have a barrier and are healthy while above 50 mana.

There I fixed it for you lmao

17 Likes

5 that suck for each individual class and 1 that sucks for all the classes?

3 Likes

That was perfect, thank you

1 Like

sounds pity and terrible. Do we even know what those uniques are ?

Also malignant heart (gems) doesn’t carry over to eternal is a huge mistake. people invest so much into the new mechanic gems to build their character around for 3 months and you going to strip them naked and send them to eternal realm, how tf are the build going to work without it ?

1 Like

One is probably universal

lol

I’m just picking. I don’t care either way. I’m glad their adding stuff.

1 Like

Diablo IV is saved! Praise the lord Bobby with its unfinished money printing machines :pray:

2 Likes

Id have to agree with you on that. Seems like the uniques are going to be drip fed over seasons.

There literally hundred of uniqies spanning the course of all diablo games. Blizz was very stingy in this regard.

Im reserving my judgement on the carry over till I see how broken it makes builds in season 1.

Seasons are literwlly a beta test of wacky mechanics the devs will or will not move to main server.

Seasons are still free content in D4. The only thing that costs money is the optional battlepass if you want the premium cosmetics from it.

1 Like

“In Diablo 3 seasons were free and every class got their own cosmetic. In Diablo IV you have to pay for seasons and only get 1 cosmetic set shared with all your classes. It’s lazy”.

2 Likes

Yes and the only way to get them is from Helltide chests… but for only a small window, one day per season….

1 Like

ok question is are those new aspect and uniq stay after season , are they carry to eternal and next season ?

That’s all the items being added to the season!?? :pensive:

No class sets?