Yah i think im quitting s25 now. Can't catch the exploiters

I hate playing the WD but I will admit I liked the challenge rift this week.

It was fun to take the sprinkler out for a walk lol

NA had a plesent walk in the park, while EU had to pick up the dog poop, and fend off drunken hobos. Againā€¦

1 Like

Because Bliz knows EU players are better.

opens the popcorn

1 Like

Insert Jingoist rant here.

Sorry Han, itā€™s a bad movie. Might need to save the popcorn.

1 Like

I think it has two ways. Either Blizz thinks NA players are dummys, and need easyer CRs, OR EU players are the dummys, and canā€™t put togeather a decent build, so they have to pick stuff from the poop. Or maybe both is true, but I wonā€™t say NA is easyer intentionly, they got unlucky some times, and we have it better. The whole CR stuff is a pain in the butter.

1 Like

Leveling supports are temporary. Foundations are permanent and structural. A houseboat without a foundation is called a houseboat.

Foundation: the lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level.

None of these odd things people are claiming have foundations have one. They arenā€™t buildings. They arenā€™t permanently attached to the ground. No part of them extends below ground.

What if you drove the entire motorhome into an underground parking garageā€¦

2 Likes

You know the simple solution is get rid of ladders and the bs faux competition that we have.

Then people will just play for fun with themselves and friends and not look over to the next stall to see how big someone elseā€™s might be.

It would become a convertible.

The solution to people cheating in a competition isnā€™t to cancel the competition, itā€™s to ban the people cheating.

7 Likes

By this mentality, they should just go ahead and remove the leaderboards altogether then, right? Whatā€™s the point of having them in the game if people should just play for fun?

The fact that the game has leaderboards at all indicates that some players enjoy a competitive component to the game, which botters/exploiters break. I 100% agree that something should be done.

3 Likes

So how has banning worked over the last 10 years?

Exactly.

While none of our solutions are realistic, blizzard wonā€™t ban as often or as many as people are satisfied and removing ladders would probably entail too much work with zero roi.

I guess you take it or leave it.

My suggestion is just to play for friends and fun and stop looking at other peopleā€™s property namely bots and get jealous.

competition in this game is a sham. The RNG in itself to be on the same page in itself doesnā€™t allow for equal footing. Next comes the cheating that can not be / has not been / and will not be enforced to a competitive level.

So why have something that makes no sense to have in the first place. this isnā€™t starcraft, overwatch, hots, or even a card game. itā€™s an ARPG based on RNG.

RNG for competition is pretty stupid.

So we all know they wonā€™t remove leaderboards and they wonā€™t remove the cheating (effectively anyway).

So either take it or leave it.

My suggestion is just take it, if you enjoy it. Forget about the sham competition and play for yourself instead of competing against others on unequal footing.

5 Likes

Do I detect a competitionā€¦

And, remember, by your own words, this is on a class that I apparently know nothing about, canā€™t give advice about because I only play Barb, have only 1% of my play time on, and you accused me of never even having gotten a WD to 70.

OP has every right to be upset about what he said. Itā€™s just stupid of him to post about it on the forums. A much bigger issue I see with the early season exploit is that it was reported to blizzard five days prior to season start and instead of delaying the season by a week and investigating the exploit, they instead let the season go live with the exploit not being addressed at all, hoping it would just disappear on itā€™s on.

I certainly hope an exploit like this never happens again and if it does, I hope it gets hotfixed way sooner than almost 2 weeks after it was reported on the public forums.

1 Like

Except that heā€™s just creating the thread for drama, not because heā€™s genuinely upset or will actually quit the season. Did you miss his follow-up threadā€¦

Heā€™s a certified forum troll. His profile is hidden for a reason. He just creates random threads for the sake of complaining about stuff. He quit the game more times than itā€™s possible. Hell, he even quit Diablo 4 already.

1 Like

by whom? are you trolling?

By the elders of the internet.

2 Likes

4 out of 5 dentists agree.

3 Likes