Think about coming back and playing season 25 again

No way would i even think about playing season 25 softcore, it’s ruined so bad with cheaters and exploits, but maybe i was thinking that i’d play some hardcore as long as it’s not riddled with botters and early season exploiters. Any hardcore players able to tell me if hardcore is clean? I mean i expect it to be since hardcore is basically the mode the most skilled players play, and botters tend to avoid hardcore because they arent good enough.

If you can let me know asap so i can decide whether to return to d3 or not ty.

I want to play HC. My issue with HC however is the random rubberbanding/lag with D3.

I’ve been playing this season (25) daily since it began. I haven’t seen any bots. I do play solo. I’m actually enjoying this season (as DH) and I aim to go as high in paragon level as I can. That’s my challenge. IMO, I think DH is a bit OP.

Just jump in and enjoy the game however way that is.

:man_cartwheeling:

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Come on man, another thread on this? You really must crave attention. Quit already. We get it. You hate this game. Now go away. Geez

9 Likes

I quit, I’m back, I quit, I’m back. I quit, I’m back, I quit, I’m back. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

“We live in a world that is filled with filth and sleaze, a world that reeks of evil. You cannot afford that filthy poison to touch you. Stay away from it. Avoid it.” – Gordon B. Hinckley

1 Like

No. Stay comited to quiting the game. And the forums as well, please and thank you.

9 Likes

im not a rock pokimon

You, sir, have been hooked by the sleaziest troll in this forum. At least he used his real name for this one. Stay tuned and cinch up your waders.

1 Like

I see you’ve deleted your own post that said…

Topic 48746.

4 Likes

You guys don’t encourage him. Let this thread die. He just wants attention.

7 Likes

How do we know that they’re not some weird AI designed to troll the forums? Who (or what, really) else but a bot could put that much time and effort into trolling? No mere human could troll that much, right? Anyone got a good CAPTCHA we can try?

So let me make sure I understand you correctly. You are saying that Bravata is Bot designed to troll? This just keeps getting better and better.

1 Like

Yup… that’s my theory… prove me wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

There were spam bots in D2 back in the day…

Albeit sofisticated, if it is a bot, it does claim to quit repeatedly.

Hey DM! Send me a friend request, got a question that is not pertinent to this troll thread.

1 Like

There’s no way to know what other people are doing other than your friends list.

If you quit the game, then please stay quit and stop posting trash like you always do.

3 Likes

I think I’ll pass, thanks.

The troll-bot theory is gaining traction. It totally makes sense. Great diversionary tactic. The bot maker trying to cover his tracks. Hmmmm…

For anyone else thinking of coming back, this is an amazing opportunity to gain real power for your main non season accounts. Farming 150 gems, loads of xp. Crazy stuff.

1 Like

Now that’s intriguing. Mouse, please accept and tell us what he asked? You know my imagination is running wild!