Yah i think im quitting s25 now. Can't catch the exploiters

Like me (fondly remembering the internet-less [troll-less] 50s and 60s)

I have to give OP some props. Yes heā€™s a provocateur to be sure, but he does have some of the highest viewed posts in these forum. People just canā€™t let his threads die. He knows how to be provocative and pull on peopleā€™s strings. He also knows how to bump his posts. In that aspect, heā€™s a genius!

4 Likes

Ah yeah, thereā€™s no arguing that. But I think thatā€™s more a symptom of how little happens around here nowadays. I donā€™t think he could survive in a forum that actually has traffic from a game thatā€™s not in maintenance mode.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a troll

See before i quit wow i was a community leader and offered Green MVP several times, but i declined since i was semi-pro at the time and competing for World Firsts.

You are absolutely correct. My apologies. I changed my post to a more applicable term.

2 Likes

I would agree that youā€™re not a troll. And I for one enjoy your presence on this forum. (though I disagree with like 97.38% of what you post.)

I would ask that you reflect a bit on calling people toxic or bullies. Those words get thrown around a lot. Playing the victim is not a good look on you, I believe you are or can be better than that.

1 Like

Youā€™re just one letter outā€¦

Genius (noun) very smart or talented person : a person who has a level of talent or intelligence that is very rare or remarkable

Genious: ??? Meaning of Genious? Genious is often a misspelling or the obsolete way of spelling ā€œGeniusā€.

Thatā€™s the joke really.

1 Like

I 'm sorry Azrok, I donā€™t really get the joke.

Heā€™s a genius who canā€™t spell the word genius. Thereā€™s not much to it really.

1 Like

The joke is that if heā€™s so smart, why canā€™t he spell genius properly?
Itā€™s made even funnier when heā€™s also previously saidā€¦

Oh I got that. I just donā€™t think someone should use another person post to berate or chide another person. Especially when said person seems to have a love affair with attacking my posts.

Wow, way to miss the point.

I used your post as a comedic foil, a nominal ā€œstraight manā€ if you will, to show that whilst Bravata claims to be very smart, heā€™s also incapable of spelling genius properly, despite him having previously suggested he could teach Europeans how to use English. Itā€™s called irony and the butt of the joke was him, not you.

Fair enough, but in the future I would appreciate if you donā€™t use my posts to make fun of someone else. Thanks

Hey! Thatā€™s me! Sweet.

2 Likes

Uh-oh, the ā€œgeniousityā€ is spreadingā€¦

Mine is backed up by years of testing :smiley:

1 Like

Why does everyone want to be a genius

Being a dumb fug is much better, we donā€™t feel pain because we literally forget we got hurt

Yeah I failed mine. Like they say here in the South, ā€œI had to take the short bus to school.ā€ Not sure how many people have heard the term though. :rofl:

1 Like