Will 2.6.10 hit today?

Asking from Europe, what time?

1 Like

It’ll come tomorrow since patches are always applied (unless some unforseen issue strikes) on Tuesdays.

As for exact time, it’s typically anything after 7 PM CET.

Patches are on Tuesday California timezone. There is never a specific time given. Normally sometime in the afternoon though on patch days.

To my knowledge though, they have not confirmed that the patch actually drops tomorrow. Often we just find out when and if it happens.

2 Likes

This time the expected date for patch 2.6.10 has been stated in the seasonal blog:

We are expecting this update to be released on November 10.

And the delay of S21 end date doesn’t affect the schedule.

If everything smooth, 2.6.10 will be live sometime on Tue Nov 10.

4 Likes

Ty Mask! I can always count on you and a few others to also catch the details, even when I miss them! I appreciate it a lot!

3 Likes

Get ready for many 8k-12k thorns/bomb Sader clearing 150 non season LBs.

I’m ready bring it on.
Let them have their fun.

There was a conversation when S21 was launched. CM said they were planning an Era reset next season (S22). If they still remember this, the Era will be reset shortly after patch 2.6.10 goes live.

AFAIK, based on experience, the patches usually drop after midnight CET time - but the other day - so I expect the patch to drop somewhere around 2AM 11.11. CET

This won’t happen. This nerf was so hard, wd or necromancer are better trash killer for nonseason then bomb sader.
But solo, yes :rofl:

They make Sader and Necro builds even better with 1 new item… but still cannot manage to upgrade Wizard builds… let’s see how they screw it up again in 4 months. (not like it should take that long to evaluate the wizards weaknesses that have been pointed out for many many months already… but it gets ignored)…

2 Likes

When did i say its group for bomb sader?

and monk (and barb)
I mean why do they buff gungdo gear when its not enough to get similar strong as top monk build (tr) which is still weaker than top builds of some other classes.

2 Likes

If this wreck of a patch goes live, we will see how disastrous it actually is. Is wizard playable afterwards? Sure, somehow… but is it really fun walking around without mobility because we can’t equip the only item that would allow us to spam Teleport? Does anyone like the WrEtched Sigil change that was completely uncalled for? How amazing is it to get cornerstacking Twisters back? Or the motivation from seeing underpowered and useless sets (TR/FB) rotting in the dust when pain-in-the-rear DMO gets a buff while not addressing its clunky mechanics? I won’t even start with Typhon Hydra fed by Blizzard plus signature skills now. WTF? Who came up with this? Will all that be fun to play with? Most definitely not.

I’m at a loss for polite words to decribe how much I loathe almost every single one of the wizard updates that feel more like a slap in the face and a downgrade if you look at them altogether.

Can we please have John Yang back for a couple of weeks so he can fix wizards?

5 Likes

I feel like they just want us to forget about all channeling builds other than twisters. Most of my wizard builds just went straight into the trash, and I’m not happy about it. Seems like that’s just standard procedure when implementing a patch: Find at least one build that works -something people enjoy- and destroy it.

I’ll take the twister buff and the extra cube slot, but I’ll always remember how they took away my variety. Half the fun of the game is trying to figure out new ways to put together a viable build. I guess having that ability “isn’t fun”, just like manual dodging.

Blizzard, just do what you’re gearing up for and turn this into a single build for each class. Stop pretending to offer choices and just turn it into Gauntlet. We’re expecting it by now.

Patches are released on console D3 at the same time as PC and the patch always lands at a specific time (for some reason) thus after 12 Seasons on console we have got used to when the patch arrives.

For XB1, PS4 and Switch we are well past the patch “normal” time when it arrives on Console.

Of course, it could still come later but rather surprised that it is not here yet given previous patch launch times being very uniform.

We are now 2 hours past the normal time.

Is there actual confirmation patch is due today and not the 17th?

yeah its confirmed in blue post that patch is today and he promised no delays.

But i guess some engineers messed up again xD

If that is the case then indeed this is the longest a D3 patch has been for Console D3 on the day it is to be released…coincidence I guess.

Where is the confirmation the patch is today? He just says patch will not be delayed due to S21 not ending when it should of…but where does he say it will be the 10th?

Search around. Its there. Click on Blizz Tracker.