When will the season end in Europe?

15 hours later someone hasn’t heard back… lol

2 Likes

Option c) of the OP is still valid, since when it was yesterday, tomorrow was today, but now it’s today, it can still be tomorrow. I hope that’s clear.

1 Like

Objection! Answers B and E are the same.

1 Like

Where did you get that insider info from?

Same question here. Where did you get your info from?

I allowed myself to fix it for you.

:soon: :soon: :soon:

“Season Blues”

I hear the seasons end is comin’
It’s rolling round the bend
And I ain’t seen no truth since I don’t know when
I’m stuck in season prison, and time keeps draggin’ on
But the season keeps a rollin’ on down to Desperado town

7 Likes

when dev try to fix it

2 Likes

This is the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
But people kept singing it just because
This is the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend

1 Like

since we are talking crap, i vote they will end s21 in D3 when S22 in D4 starts.

I love S21 so much that I want it to continue alongside S22, just keep it rolling forever.

First there is only an official answer and announcement, telling is that they are aware of the problem (which we already know), AFTER players created a topic about it. In that seperate official topic there is no update in the last 24h. And now it seems Blizzard is just waiting for the maintenance and ignores the community in the meantime. As usual.

I find that completely absurd for a company that claims to work on communication every year at blizzCON.

5 Likes

Season 21 is on, so what happens to patch. Date of publication is on Tuesday.
Or is it like “someday in the future”.

3 minutes to go in Europe.

Season closures for NA/EU/Asia are officially complete. We apologize for the delay and want to let you all know this will not affect our scheduled timing for patch 2.6.10 and S22 official launch.

13 Likes

when will be up the patch?

Hopefully tonight…

Season 22 / Patch 2.6.10 Blog

Season 22 will begin on November 20 shortly after our next Diablo III update. Read on to learn more about the brand-new Season theme, Haedrig’s Gift updates, new items and tons of Legendary item changes coming in Patch 2.6.10! We are expecting this update to be released on November 10.

So, later today, Pacific time.

1 Like

Greetings, since the post count is separated in each region and i recognized “your name” on another region with less posts…i just wondered if that is you…anyhow, keep up the good “work” .

Patch is out on PS4.