Why DIDN'T you pre-order?

Lol I’m sorry but your first sentence is completely wrong and makes it impossible to read the rest of what you’re saying.

Look up the differences between the “remaster” and original it’s more than graphics.

Besides the newer BNET its played on , a higher population, and hopefully some bot control graphics are a bonus if you ask me.

1 Like

We’ll all get a chance to test the game out for free on August 20th.

Because the Microsoft store won’t let me and security locked my payment lol, this whole no ladder season on launch is making me not want to pre order at all now

Hopefully not for any buyer’s enjoyment. Good luck.

Can you point me in the direction of where this is discussed so I can learn more about it?

Reddit, D2R sub forum that I can’t post in because the website isn’t recognizing my console purchase

Thanks, I found the Blizzard post on Twitter.

Because I’m waiting to see how/ if they fix the issues that made the first one terrible in some ways.

Muling. FFA loot. Bots. Mods.

Free For All loot is what made it great.

1 Like

My little post :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i feel honoured

You’re welcome Brutalness. :wink:

It’s one of the reasons I likely won’t be buying D2R. Pickit-For-D2R will, without a doubt, be made, released and widely used, so I would be confined, once again, to single player online, or offline games, at which point D2R becomes even less worthwhile than it already is.

Rolled for loot, similar to WoW for example, but with the rolls automatically done without players having to click a “need or greed” button, as an option which the game creator could turn on or off when creating the game is - I think - the best solution that could satisfy both sides of the FFA loot debate.

1 Like

I haven’t pre ordered because I want to see how or if it runs on my system as it’s a couple of years old looking forward to the open beta to test my system

I wouldnt have minded if the game was $10-15 but i’m not paying $70 for a remaster of a game i about played to death years ago.

The remastered graphics arent worth all that money, i played with a lot of mods years ago and some had the graphics looking quite good.

I’m too used to improvements Path of Diablo and Project Diablo 2 made. I’ll only buy it if they put more changes like that in the game, like bigger inventory, charms inventory, players 8 drops all the time, etc.

Original Diablo 2 was good for it’s time, but it’s super grindy/imbalanced for ssf or single player, especially after 1.10.

I would consider it for personal loot alone to be honest, because it would be a blast for multiplayer. Shared loot just makes that everybody only baalruns together for levels, and farms items in single games.

1 Like

Pay money for a game I already paid for an played years ago?

Not only no but hell no.

The company I enjoyed ceased to be years ago.

Not paying Actard for a rehash.

I did not pre order because I’ve done that with other Blizzard games in the past and got the bait and switch. I preordered Diablo 3 and have always regretted it, and I will never again preorder another game from any company. D3 cured me of that. Now I wait around a month or so after release before I decide if I’ll buy a game or not.

Just look at the Cyberpunk 2077 release.

3 Likes

You wont play with me? :’(

CyberPunk was my last “i trust some companies to pre-order”. Early Access is somewhat different, once you’re actually playing and can take a refund if you didn’t like it enough. My last early access tho was Valheim.

Well, on Steam at least, Early Access does not come with a refund option, beyond 2 hours of player or 2 weeks of time, but yes, you’re right it is a different kettle of fish.

That said though, putting Blizzard on my “do not preorder” list doesn’t, for me anyway, mean I wouldn’t preorder from anybody per se. I would be in principle open to the idea of it, if a company had a track record of success (which Blizzard, for me anyway, no longer has).

Because it won’t run on win 7 and blizzard has gone out of its way to disable workarounds. It’s not just a matter of them not supporting an older OS, they actively sabotage it. I bet the pirated version won’t have the same issues. Either way, I refuse to play it because the obviously took $$$ from Microturd to sabotage their own users, no different from apple ruining older hardware with new updates to get you to buy a new phone.