Why DIDN'T you pre-order?

Anyone ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? A lawsuit can be filed against anyone by anybody. Doesn’t mean the allegations are true no matter who it is that files.

1 Like

I’m all for the burden of proof being on the complainant - indeed, I am quite concerned that that principle seems, at times, to be under threat.

My reasons for not pre-ordering have nothing to do with the legal troubles Blizzard is now facing - and even though I have had personally the experience of watching someone who committed a criminal offense against me be acquitted on an appeal (a BS, dodgy and lying-her-*** off witness who had never been called by the defense in the original trial) - I still believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty must be applied in a court of law.

Online forums are not a court of law, we’re not lawyers or judges, and we’re more than allowed to be at the very least EXTREMELY skeptical about big corp’s innocence especially when everyday there’s more poop thrown in the fan

Just remember that Skepticism is all that it is. They will have their day in court and hopefully we wii learn the truth of the matter. Until then’ it is only conjecture.

There are many cases of people innocented by the court that I call BS to this day. Michael Jackson is one example.

I won’t dispute their case or whatever, but I don’t believe for a second that a court of law is a place where truth is their only agenda. And honestly it doesn’t matter. I’m not American and thankfully I don’t do any business with Actiblizzard anymore.

One of their lawyers just quit and the ATVI stock is falling significantly. Investors know more about what’s going on internally than we do.

The US and Canadian courts are very corrupt. These past 18 months have demonstrated significantly.

1 Like

There’s something more to the whole story. Sure would like to know what’s up. Who did Blizzard piss off?

The reason why I’m very inclined to believe the lawsuit is because when I read it, most of the accusations hit close to home. The picture it paints is very common in the software industry, and I worked in one such company before (the first company I worked with). They deliberately blocked carreer growth of women and of men who had children. I’m not even imagining this, because it was my boss who told me when we were drinking after work. You would not get a raise or a promotion if you were a parent. Thankfully I no longer work there.

The IT industry is full of such BS. I don’t doubt other industries are too, but the IT one has some weird specific culture of thinking they can get away with it

Diablo II: Resurrected is not Diablo II.

• There is censorship that panders to the values of the Chinese Communist Party.
    -See The Harem and the Fetish.
  • There is masculinization and uglification of females to appeal to SJWs.
    -See the Ma’amazon.
  • Race switching to appeal to “diversity” (Chinese and/or SJWs).
    -See the Asiassin.
  • Original Diablo II developers have spoken out against Diablo II: Resurrected.
    -See Mark Kern

Who knows what else will be revealed once the game actually releases. Blizzard has been heading down a dark path since Vivendi merged with Activision. The acquiescence to the Chinese Communist Party and siding with extremist SJWs in the culture war has lost me as a customer. I am very disappointed that I cannot in good conscience support a game that I was extremely looking forward to, especially as a player of the original game. After the horrible Warcraft 3 “remaster”, numerous poor World of Warcraft expansions, and the still laughable concept of Diablo Immortal, Diablo II: Resurrected seems to be just another sign that Blizzard is dead and cares about neither their core audience nor their art. They can keep rearranging the deck chairs on a sinking ship, but it will not change the ultimate outcome.

R.I.P. Blizzard

Didn’t the creator of the Sin say she was a Ninja (Japanese)? I think I heard him say that 2 weeks ago. Also, many many Asian women have pale white skin and definitely black hair. A black haired Caucasian is very very rare.

I got the experince of folks on my WoW realm telling me that Afrosabi was a sexual predator during Cataclysm.

I was active on the WoW forums when the girl who suicided, suicided. I saw the initial forum threads get 404’ed and saw the demands then that folks responsible for allowing this to happen get fired.

I saw it get ignored.

Some of us communicate, and have long memories.

Black hair is a dominant gene and is present in southern Europe, the Mediterranean, and many other places. An Asian with a Slavic name like Natalya would be very rare, as well. Additionally, Natalya is not canonically from Xiansai, the Sanctuary analogue of Asia where Li-Ming and Covetous Shen are from. As Natalya was a member of the Viz-Jaq’taar, it’s not a leap to assume that she would be from Kehjistan, (of which the capital Caldeum was based on Istanbul, Turkey).

My high school sweetheart is Japanese, her English name is Lisa and her sister’s name is Kim. In fact every diaspora Japanese person I’ve ever known have had English names completely unrelated to their Japanese names.

You’re not taking diaspora into consideration, nor the Slavic islands just north of Japan. Middle Eastern people are not naturally pale skinned, not pale white like North Eastern island Asians. Middle Eastern people are more deeply dark brown haired, except for those who are Circassian, which whom are migrants from Russia. The only things they got wrong with this iteration of Natalya is her skin is too dark, she looks like she is from Indochina.

Being a member of an order, cult or religion has nothing to do with race, skin nor hair colour. I’m 100% Canadian born with 4 grandparents born in Scotland, I’m trained in Bujinkan Taijutsu and religiously Gnostic.

The dude said she is a Ninja.