Why all the hate against personal loot?

Its always about you you you you you.

How about we dont change a game for you. How about the game remains as is.

2 Likes

why the hate on not having it?

Yes and ffa does that for you in D2. (Not in most other games)

I can’t give you hard numbers from the top of my head, but for every random drop (Not from a boss), which is where most runes come from, melees have a better chance to grab it, because no one knows, when a random mob drops a good item. For e.g. bosses and most unique mobs, the sorcs know, when to telli onto the mob to grab loot when it dies.

I would roughly estimate, that maybe 80% of the drops from random mobs goes to close range builds. (This does include hammadins here unfortunately)

I just have no idea, what fraction of the loot (especially runes) comes from random mobs.

You literally said the opposite. Come on, dude!

you kinda dodged the question. I was not asking about who gets how much in public games. I was asking how much items do people get from public games as compared to solo games.

its really just d2jspers who want to MF in public 8 player games solo for more loot

1 Like

how can you not understand that playing a party of 8 people with a personal loot, you will get not only more experience, but also 8 times more things and gold, and this will change the overall alignment in the game. This will change a lot. More loot will be sold to merchants, you will exchange loot, sell it to others and more loot will be in circulation. It also turns out that playing with a large group you will not receive any penalties, except for strengthening monsters. That is why a personal loot is not needed. You have to sacrifice something - if you want to play a big party game, you sacrifice loot.

do you get 8x more loot and gold in ffa games? it would use the exact same drop rate as those currently have.

1 Like

Preach Brother Facts, I hate Being that guy that’s killing stuff while some Hobo is Grabbing my kills dropped loot. SUCKS

Oh look people who want a ploot toggle so they can stack MF gear in public games, do crap damage while following bots around for stuff to post to D2Jsp.

Fortunately ploot isn’t coming to D2R.

Take a deep breath and relax. We’re not doing it. I think it’s ok to have the discussion and understand the implications and expectations of other players. You’re literally fighting against something that isn’t being done.
-Rod Fergusson

5 Likes

Because it remains a lie.

Would not work.
And then you recently tried to claim that you understood the system…
This is the point. There is so much misinformation being spread, and some people believe it.

You and the 4 plooters don’t even have the same game plan to implement loot.

You are fighting for something that isn’t happening AND you don’t even have a good sense of how to do it.

Your ploot ideas so far suck and only benefit you.

2 Likes

Lie.

Lie.

:woman_shrugging:

Show me we are ALL waiting.
Again you will be the first to cry when you don’t get the shako and i do.

Increase drop rates is next. Class allocated loot is next. You wont stop. People aren’t stupid we can see you clear as day

1 Like

You are spot on Stavros, that is exactly what it is about with the ploot lot. I have said it before and will say it again, you understand it perfectly.

You are not waiting, since it has been posted so many times.

All loot generation stay 100% unchanged. Including MF etc.
Exact same items, in same quantity, that would drop in FFA also drops here.

Item is generated.
/roll 1-X, where X is players nearby (for example within XP range).
Some number is rolled.
The item drops on the ground. ALL players can see the item.
Only one person can loot it (the winner of the roll). For others, the item text/icon is greyed out to signify they can’t.
If the winner of the item picks it up, our example ends there.
If the winner does not pick up the item within X seconds, OR move away from the area where the item dropped (including leaving the game of course), the item turns FFA. It stops being greyed out for everyone else and they can all attempt to pick it up first as with FFA.

Lie.

Lie, and lie, and lie.
:man_facepalming:

Yeah I saw that and it’s dumb and broken likr everyone has told you.

Why would you get same drop chances as FFA. Again we can all see how soft of a person you are. Can’t handle competition and want full loot to yourself.

well let’s see this is something i got as answer from a pro plotter earlier…

We’re not asking for personal loot because we don’t have a game to play. I’m probably not even playing D2:R at launch, at least not after the first couple days. Much more interested in New World.

most of the ppl asking this are like this…play a while and leave or won’t play at all…and after seeing answer like this it just makes to defend the game even more than before.

2 Likes

i can’t like this post enough.

1 Like

its not happening. Let it go.

By that logic (or rather, lie), all FFA-only defenders want to make high runes rain from the sky :man_facepalming: