What time for the PTR start?

Getting an in game message when trying to log in that a new patch is available and game will install automatically.
Trying to update from battlenet app but getting message that latest version is installed.
I guess we’re close to start time…

1 Like

I always put ciggies out, right out.

Progress, last time I logged in it said server down for maintenance.

1 Like

read reply mentioning cat pellets
thought it was much worse than what it is

1 Like

Getting the same patch message…looks like it’s close!

1 Like

Will sacrifice Raccoon Pellets to get past New Patch message. Apartment dumpster near by my house is ready for a mega harvest. … A mega harvest…

Patch message is gone, now getting immediately dc’d upon starting. Never mind patch message is still there :frowning:

Sidetracking from all the kitty pellet and fireplace talk, it’s been awhile since I’ve tested PTR on the first day (or soon to be anyway), I forgot if they turn on Season from the get-go or we’ve got to wait for a bit before they enable it on the PTR servers.

You will be in s28 the moment you create a seasonal character, available from get go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet, guess I can test the Altar in addition to the Nat changes. Thanks!

Same message for me I ran a check for updates and nothing. They still have not updated the blog with a time.

1 Like

The server has been patched and is seemingly online, now we need to wait for the push for the patch to the game clients

2 Likes

We must supply more pellets.

2 Likes

gofundme.cat/kittenpellets

Let’s go boys!

3 Likes

I get the same messages for the update. Guess a little too early. Not sure about this but typically don’t the updates happen after 5pm PST?

No. Where people pull this 5PM time assumption? This is not a live server with fixed times, this is PTR and its times are typically far earlier. If they patched it 5PM PST, that’d be 3AM for me and that’s never been the case.

The patch still says 2.7.4 on PTR so when it changes maybe it will run.

I have played the game a long long time and most updates we have had have been after 5pm pst. thats why the QUESTION not ASSUMPTION.

I think the last PTR Testing started at 8 pm EST so it might follow the same time frame who knows

1 Like

Progress! It’s soon now.