What time for ptr?

I don’t smoke, Jed…

I don’t care if you do, Chong.

I know timezones are complicated. :earth_americas::mantelpiece_clock::thinking::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m most excited about the hota bonus from cota+wotb, but whirlrend should be nice too. And, really, the biggest changes might be for SS, will be interesting to see how that dynamic plays out now.

Until there is a update pushed for PTR testing your wasting your time complaining. Sometime during business hours in California it goes up, then you can participate. If the data collection causes Blizzard to patch the PTR again you might encounter it to operate for a bit longer.

You don’t drink, you don’t smoke,
What do you do?
You don’t drink, you don’t smoke,
What do you do?
Goody Two, Goody Two, Goody Goody Two Shoes.
:guitar::musical_keyboard::trumpet::violin::drum::saxophone::headphones:

3 Likes

the flack was that :smiley:

A song, probably before your time. I know, my age is showing…

1 Like

Adam Ant? I am that age but I hated the song, so not sure if it was him.

It was. I didn’t say I liked him

it is 5pm here on the eastern time zone. I dont expect the ptr for another hour at the earliest. one time it did not open till past 10pm for me. be patient.

For some reason, this thread and eagerness reminds me of the charge of the light brigade.
As you were.

It seems Blizzard is like a woman…always running late. Also sad when a ptr has more hype than the actual game.

It says its down and sends me to a page that is also down. What is going on? Where is the PTR? We only have a week and this is taking a day away from us.

Im on it, no problems :bone:

If it hasn’t started yet, how is it taking a day away from us? As of right this minute it is 3:51 in CA. I predict in 1 hour and 9 mins it will be up.

If it continues ( almost 6 pm here) it is claiming maintenance with a non responsive page it will steal a day. Others can get on and Im not sure why Im getting this… code 33

i dont think its up yet, i think the people who are saying they can get on are playing around
i live in the same time zone as the ptr and its down.

1 Like

Honestly PTR is not an event or a benefit for us - it’s we volunteer for the devs to test the game. We have something to enjoy from it in return, but that is not the purpose of hosting PTR.

If they can’t enable PTR today (PDT) I think it’s OK to complain, but otherwise everything seems working as intended.

1 Like

The PTR is not up yet. It will be up sometime today Pacific time. If not, they will tell us.