What time for ptr?

Thank you. Sorry for the concern. I was reading some other comments in another thread and it sounded like they had seen it already. I had stupidly assumed after 5 my time it would be ready. My apologies. I wish I had waited… I just reinstalled.

Anybody saying they have seen it are trolling. When it is ready there will be a message in the battlenet launcher.

1 Like

Im just having a stupid senior moment.

Happens to all of us from time to time. No worries.

While there was a recent patch, I still expect the ‘Installing’ progress bar to occur. That’s a good and solid indicator. It has every other time, so unless the patch installed it, I anticipate it this time too.

3 Likes

dude
you say midnight, year , good to see your promise
every body just look at you and waiting for your next announcement like
“sorry guys , we have a problem on this PTR patch, we will fix it on tomorrow”

What part of Blizzard runs on PST don’t you understand.

The launcher just started patching.

Finished patching (version 2.6.7.63266, still says it’s under maintenance (code 33).

Verified it’s patching

PTR is available NOW

Now gogogogog flood server with Rend lag and shut it down again please!!

1 Like

Patch is a bit over 100mb

Yah pretty intense for PTR

I think someone forgot to reset the 2 PTR forums… this should make reporting fun.

1 Like

Server still isn’t up, but patch downloadable

1 Like

expect delays logging in - It has clearly patched - No progress bar this time - interesting - must have been done in the last patch?

It may be a little while before people can login.

I am sure they will notify.

also noticed that under patch notes it’s still season 18 notes, not ptr ones also.

Those don’t normally get updated really. That link is usually for the Live game. Just use the News Blog.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23179288/patch-267-ptr-begins-1017-10-14-2019

2 Likes

Thanks for that.

I think it is actually YOU that tends to do that for the people more often than not?
I am sure everyone appreciates it.

i am guessing they are planing for a 5 pm pacific