What new do you want in Diablo 4

its not working this way
if everyone did it this way, we would eat plasti…oh…yea…

1 Like

Yes I was trying to watch a Doco on that last night, Birds in a remote area in Australia feeding their chicks plastic and not just a small amount, worst case a bird had 200+ pieces in their stomachs.

Why not build houses a new way?!!
2 walls and a roof!
Windy? Who cares! Think new! Dont stuck to the past!

I would like an ONLINE ONLY Mode. Oh wait thats already happening :smiley:

i wouldn’t mind fitting the D2 cutscenes in HD, including sound/voices into D4.

Now that ghosts are a thing (d3’s act 5), give us the ghosts of Deckard Cain and Leah please. I also have a vague memory about Deckard mentioning that he has a brother, he should also be featured in some way if my memory is accurate.
They are like the Diablo franchise’s royal family, a game without them would feel like it’s missing something important.
Bringing back some of the ancient legendary nephalem, like Bul-Kathos and Rathma, would also make very good ghost NPCs. The same goes for non-nephalem legends like Akarat and Tal-Rasha.

Force ghosts are so mainstream nowadays :v

Another new thing we could do as players is take part in the Eternal Conflict. Maybe have it part of the end game in place of rifts in D3. They can add a Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor style Nemesis system when defeating Angels and Demons. And yeah, maybe we should also be able to fight angels for a change.

1 Like

Cramp that would be awesome for an endgame activity.

different pvp modes:
-free for all deathmatch
-team deathmatch
-capture the flag

pve:
-build base, base/town defense

1 Like

no, because all is in the hands of the enemy.
-the aRPG fun comes from taking the realm back.
-not to create an obsolete sanctuary, that breaks the lore and fluidity.

What? A base defense in Diablo would be repelling an enemy invasion, not reclaiming a base that has been lost. It would work if the mode featured only 1 base to defend, against incoming waves of demons. Not that running around recapturing multiple bases thing that is a PvP mode in some games.

1 Like

the Lore already is, that all is in hands of evil, except certain sanctuaries.

I want to klick on Profiles in this forum, and see where they are in game and be able to enter the game session they’re currently in, so i can hunt forum trolls like Keyblade.

The map editor in Warcraft 3 created a whole new genre of game that has evolved into one of the most profitable game companies. If your listening bliz/activision we need a Diablo game editor. Its free labor for you and the players get to be involved in exactly how we want the game to evolve into.

I want D4 to feel more like an RPG and less of an arcade game like D3 does. Damn, didn’t see the necro…

1 Like

Yeah no. WoW did that. No map editor there.

I think my best idea so far is. Blizzard Run Auction House. Bid-wars basically. New items weekly, winners wins, losers lose. They should view Diablo players as hungry hyenas.

Bid-Wars are actually brand new game feature. Should get the hype going.

PhotoMode is one too. Would be fun to pose next to some sexy Succubus for example. Player meet the Monsters kinda stuff.

Here are links to three of my topics discussing some of the new features I want to see in D4:
Constitution in D4
Camera zoom for npc dialogue in D4
My D4 Necromancer

Oh! And I want a solid crafting system that won’t overtake the role of looting.
And I want a trade system that also won’t overtake looting.

I would like to see more fight options.

In the last diablos we mostly fight on the ground. So maybe u can add a fighting space in the air?

We saw a lil bit of it happend while the d2 druid using birds. They was fighting from the air.

So in d4 there could be birds as enemies. Maybe zombie bat’s , demonic eagles, later old vampires, and some monsters or one world boss similar to a misformed dragon. Or just Dragons. :heart_eyes_cat:

Would be excited not just to care about the ground, also to care about other dangerous zones, like the air.

These new monsters are in my opinion suitable and immersive to the new ascending/descending landscape engine feature.

And it was still possible since d2, there it was just our (friendly) ravens who did attack grounded monsters and not us.

So as sorc we can shoot fireballs in the air, have meteors exploding in the air too and so on.

A barb who decapitate a eagle upper him, and the eagles head drop down on the ground.

A Rouge shooting arrows to zombies on the ground, but while the arrows fly she hit accidental some birds. Hahaha

I hope u can realize it.

Greetingz