What class for S22

Sunwuko WoL Monk , might also try the Necromancer.

To these Iā€™d add:

Witch Doctor = Arachyr
Wizard = Tal Rasha

Monk might be the only class which doesnā€™t have super easy set dungeon.

Barb WW, because I like this build. Maybe my second char will be DH GoD.

Iā€™m looking for the one class with the four easiest set dungeons. I could have worded that better to begin with.

1 Like

Iā€™d say probably Necromancer.

2 Likes

All 4 necs are easy. dh-nat, barb-ik, sader-thorns are all brain-dead easy. If you can convince someone to help you, one of the monk sets is the easiest. You just run to a chest and wait until your helper obtains the kill count.

I bet you didnā€™t see this one comingā€¦ BARBARIAN!!!
Frenzy for solo and WW/Rend for group.
HC all the way to the graveā€¦ many times.

Beyblade Demon Hunter of course, i need to feel the speed, i need to live in the future, and try to flee from my responsabilities

Considering the pylons in this one who will need a helper???

1 Like

Clones will probably make it harder if you can fail if they get hit by a succubus projectile.

the clones are not you and that was not problem in the ptr.

Just did rainment and even without optimized gear it was easy peasy. Just make sure to hit all the pylons and le the clones kill everything as you dash to the chest. then head back killing all for clean up. Nemesis Bracers also give you a few more baddies which clear quickly with the clones.

1 Like

I think the clones should be you, even at a lesser version, vs. a chance of a premade one.

PoJ Monk!

Easy and smooth

I am really not sure (which is why I like that this topic is here). Recently decided to try a different class or maybe two per season. Since I hadnā€™t played Demon Hunter in ages I decided on that for S21, same for Wizard except I barely got around to playing with her.

So since I also have very little play time on Monk and WD, like donā€™t think I ever even got to full 13 BiS items on any one build, I was going for one of the two. Was planning on waiting for some guides to come out and my excitement to go up and then decide which one.

Then I thought that 4th cube slot sounds like a real cool reason to play a class you know and like. Thoughts on this idea of mine?

I am thinking of Necromancer since I really enjoy them and only played the Bonespear build for like 2 or 3 hours and really enjoyed it so want to give them a proper chance for a whole season.

DH to start the season on SC and maybe roll a Barbarian on HC for fun.

Either WD or Necro for me.

Anything but Wizz cause they are trash lol

2 Likes

Viking, female.
(since season starts after Valhalla launch)

Nonseason crusader for sure.

Barbarian or demon hunterā€¦ The first is more likely the latter.