What class for S22

If Barbarian Leap Quake improves with the new changes after TPR, I will run Barbarian.

Start with necro for quick leveling, will also bring a barb and wizard. wizard to try new hydra builds and wotw barb for quick farming

you can stick with the necro for all needed cases :slight_smile:

1 Like

I play in all three regions. Until the PTR update I was pretty set with Wizard, Necro and WD.

The Necro needs un-nerfing the bracers. It made a substantial difference, too much.

The WD still needs at least another 50% damage on the Zombie bears, or considering they’re doing sets, another 2,000% on Helltooth. I was surprised they didn’t do Acid Rain, maybe in a coming patch?

So now, Wizard is it for now in one area. The other two, Farknose? I’ll wait for the patch notes and see how much they actually listened, then decide.

1 Like

GoD DH for farming Gifts/Bounties (too good start, top deny it)
Then Bone Spear Necro and Chicken WD

I was hoping for a Garg-ZDog buff. Along with tweaks to the Finger Rings, that would have helped the Pet part of my build. The Haunt part of my build is in good shape, though.

2 Likes

The dogs are still after so long, mainly a shield that do minimal damage. They have needed love for a very long time.

What MB said in his excellent reply post. If you run impale s6, run TP/CR combo. FoK skill for extra toughness is required too, especially at higher GRs.

Just be aware that s6 impale is at least 15 GRs weaker than god with HA…not very balanced.

1 Like