We dont need charm inventory, we need bigger cube

I think he speak of total of items drop in game generaly speaking. Like 103 items drops in both ffa and personal loot in a game.

But number of total drops for individual players would definitely change as you would see only 1/8 from 103 items.

Which is badicly horrible :slight_smile: as it is rerstricting you what you can pick.

While I´m against any changes that affect gameplay, this suggestion regarding inventory /charm space is actually the best one I have heared yet :wink:

1 Like

Literally 99% of the arguments in favor of instanced loot come down to “I would like to be able to play with total strangers without needing to break my wrist spam-clicking to compete for loot, so that I can focus on playing the game itself instead of playing Cookie Clicker to get loot before everyone else.”

Total drops would be the same, but items are randomly distributed out. Each player would have a 1/8 chance of getting items. Out of the 10 uniques I might get lucky on this run, and get 3 of them. Say we do another run, and 10 uniques drop. This time say I get 2 of them. One player gets 5. One player gets 2. One player gets 1. 4 players don’t get any. Just random chance based on number of players in game, and if the players are all near the bosses/monsters. The only thing bad about personal loot in party games is looking for certain items. Say I’m looking for a 4 socket Crystal Sword. You would have to ask/tell the other players to look out for a certain item that you’re looking for if you stay in group killing the same bosses/monsters. If you go off killing bosses/monsters on your own you would be the only one getting the loot anyways. Also, solo runs you would be able to farm for that 4 socket Crystal Sword better. There could be an upside to personal loot in that when you join pub games, and you state what items you’re looking for you can create more socialization in game, and possibly more friendships if you’re able to share the loot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks like a distinction without a difference. What you’re proposing is essentially the same thing in terms of space and function.