VIDEO: ALL Skills from ALL classes!

I’m still not sure how I feel about the golems. Gumby’s summoning animation is great, but he has a bit too much crack. Iron looks good, Fire looks really nice almost as if he explodes into existence from a flame. Not 100% on blood yet. They all seem to move…odd. I can’t say exactly what it is but it’s a odd sort of jog they do.

I noticed the fire golem was more volcanic than a ‘wisp of flame’ but I’m not sure I hate it.

Everything looks good to the trained Eye.

Does anyone know if act3/4/5 footage has been leaked also?

Did anyone tried to run game with - act5 if that was possible?

It should allow you to start new char directly in act 5 instead of act 1.

When what’s his face said ‘I don’t want to challenge the hackers’

Immediate response was bro attack the hackers, they thrown gauntlet down before words spoken.

1 Like

What does this cryptic statement mean? Everything looks good considering they’re still probably going to add polish? I seriously hope Bone Prison gets a conjure animation like Bone Wall has. I’m… sure… it will. And I still think a pure flame Fire Golem (like D2) would be so superior-ly cool, especially considering D2R’s extraordinary fire vfx.

Hi Rondel,
I actually think it’s nice if the shape of the shield worn is kept when holy shield spell is on. Its seems logical and it will make the game so nicer. I hope they will do it it this way, this is a real improvement and not a re-invention to me.

Because it probably is. There is a reason these classes were not included. Some of these skills look like placeholders, especially for the Necro curses.

1 Like

Do you know what is sad guys? Druid skills look so great but class is not exactly played that much. Imagine remastering skill to beutifull version when nobody will use that skill anyway. Feelsbadman.

I am actualy suprised how finished it looks like.

yeah, fissure looks like it’s just the lighting effects in place currently

I think the videos of the classes which were not included in the alpha one test (necro, assa, pala and druid) show why they were not included. They are pretty much done but some spells are not finished completly yet. Holy shield for example just does not look done for me. But great to see the overall progress of the game. Nice!

Not look done? I think it looks great.

It looks like the haven’t removed the old shield when you cast it. That’s a long staple of the skill. I could pick any old ugly shield knowing when I cast HS it would be replaced with the icon. This version only overlays the icon on your current shield. I’ll admit it doesn’t look that bad on the tower shield but what if you had a buckler or spiked shield. I’d rather see it replace like it used to. I’m also not sure I like the golden tint it has.

Then again you and Stig1 like it so maybe they are going in that direction for ‘artistic reasons’. I’ll admit I’m a pally purest, I spent as much time on my Pally as on my Necy’s. I’m probably going to sound like an old conservative on this.

2 Likes

I onlw watched the first video so far. One thing I noticed is the shadow of the last skill (4:20+). a spear and its shadow flying west look fine, but you see 2 shadows of one spear flying south.

The overall impression is just excellent. Of course some skills need work but the look of the game is far beyond what I could have expected back when the remaster was only rumors.

still missing some skills, does the guy who made the last 4 videos even play diablo?

I had that thought when he skipped the werewolf skills haha

Sorceress:
The lightning spell for Sorceress looks a bit off.
It has to be a little bit more thicker and white color.
Diablo2: https://postimg.cc/V5RcXPsX
D2:R https://postimg.cc/5XZcfxpW

Paladin:
Holy Shield spell doesn’t look that good.
Only the front Icon is glowing, and the back plate looks terrible when It’s enabled.

Druid:
Dire Wolf spell looks weird.
It looks Transparent grey.

I really like most of all character skill overhaules besides the necro :confused: . Sad thing is the necro is my favorite char lol.

I really love fire traps of the assa, looks great.

Disappointing did not show both old and new right after the other to show comparison… I would of done better job but no beta key :frowning:

Yeah, Holy Shield looks off.

But overall, the skills look great.