VIDEO: ALL Skills from ALL classes!

MrLlamaSC and others were kind enough to put together video compilations for all the skills on the 3 alpha characters, Barb, Sorc, and Zon. Now it looks like someone on YouTube (Credit: Shalzuth) was able to gain access to THE REST of the classes and put up videos for all of the other character skills as well!

BARBARIAN SKILLS:

SORCERESS SKILLS:

AMAZON SKILLS:

ASSASSIN SKILLS:

DRUID SKILLS:

PALADIN SKILLS:

NECROMANCER SKILLS:

The videos from Shalzuth seem to be on a lower graphics setting to me. Also keep in mind these are all still Alpha and anything is subject to change!

4 Likes

All was looking good until I saw holy shield…it only puts the HS icon over the existing shield instead of replacing it. No, no no no no. It needs to replace the old shield.

I also think the necy should have pristine nice white bone armor in the spell and the actual armor he wears. The necy was always keeping stark bleached bones around…I also don’t 100% like the look of the bone helm. It only covers the eyes and nose leaving the chin out. I like the full headed helm better.

It also seemed like attract acted more like confuse. While the attract curse was on (which you can’t overwrite with decrep etc.) the monster did not attack him.

Assassin - Fade didn’t seem to make her more opaque. Just had a little ‘thing’ around her feet. She is also really stiff in her movements. Cloak didn’t perceivably darken the screen, that may be good or bad…I guess we are seeing why these classes weren’t ready. Fire traps look nice, wish the lit trap looked as good.

Druid: Spirit wolf looks good, Dire wolf, not so much.

9 Likes

Heh.

Blizzard: Only access to 3 classes.
Hacking community: Orly? We’ll see about that.

Thanks for the video links

3 Likes

Whoa! This games is done. I’m predicting June release now, as long as D3 players stop suggesting stupid colorful ideas.

8 Likes

Still got to stress test with a lot of players on Battle.net. Lets hope it goes smoothly.

Lets hope that Blizzard encourages people to hack the crap out of the game and cheat like crazy to make sure their detection methods are working during this test, without any penalties of course.

2 Likes

Paladin:
Holy shield need a little bit work, It’s a bit off when you look on the back plate when It’s enabled.

Sorceress:
Skills looks good, but the lightning should be a little bit thicker.

Druid:
Skills looks good, but the Dire Wolf looks like It’s transparent.

Can someone post this on D2:R feedback section, I can’t post because I haven’t got any Alpha invitation

1 Like

Thanks again May13! And whoooaaaa, that druid elemental magic looks soooo goooooood…

3 Likes

the druid’s fissure looks unfinished to me

1 Like

Also, the necro’s Bone Prison – https://youtu.be/mDQrQjKsZV0?t=91 – just appears with no summon graphic like Bone Wall has. Hopefully that’s just unfinished, because it needs a little intro animation instead of just popping there.

Agreed, the grey bone armor spell looks a bit disgusting, hah. I understand going for a greyer tone, but that spell armor needs to be lightened imo.

Also, I think the Fire Golem should be brighter – it looked more like an entity of pure flame in D2, but this looks more like a volcanic golem. Cool, but the golem of pure, bright fire was so iconic!

2 Likes

A few druid skills look very unfinished but most of the other skills look really good!

Did blessed hammer look like it took a weird path at the beginning?

I’m still not sure how I feel about the golems. Gumby’s summoning animation is great, but he has a bit too much crack. Iron looks good, Fire looks really nice almost as if he explodes into existence from a flame. Not 100% on blood yet. They all seem to move…odd. I can’t say exactly what it is but it’s a odd sort of jog they do.

I noticed the fire golem was more volcanic than a ‘wisp of flame’ but I’m not sure I hate it.

Everything looks good to the trained Eye.

Does anyone know if act3/4/5 footage has been leaked also?

Did anyone tried to run game with - act5 if that was possible?

It should allow you to start new char directly in act 5 instead of act 1.

When what’s his face said ‘I don’t want to challenge the hackers’

Immediate response was bro attack the hackers, they thrown gauntlet down before words spoken.

1 Like

What does this cryptic statement mean? Everything looks good considering they’re still probably going to add polish? I seriously hope Bone Prison gets a conjure animation like Bone Wall has. I’m… sure… it will. And I still think a pure flame Fire Golem (like D2) would be so superior-ly cool, especially considering D2R’s extraordinary fire vfx.

Hi Rondel,
I actually think it’s nice if the shape of the shield worn is kept when holy shield spell is on. Its seems logical and it will make the game so nicer. I hope they will do it it this way, this is a real improvement and not a re-invention to me.

Because it probably is. There is a reason these classes were not included. Some of these skills look like placeholders, especially for the Necro curses.

1 Like

Do you know what is sad guys? Druid skills look so great but class is not exactly played that much. Imagine remastering skill to beutifull version when nobody will use that skill anyway. Feelsbadman.

I am actualy suprised how finished it looks like.

yeah, fissure looks like it’s just the lighting effects in place currently

I think the videos of the classes which were not included in the alpha one test (necro, assa, pala and druid) show why they were not included. They are pretty much done but some spells are not finished completly yet. Holy shield for example just does not look done for me. But great to see the overall progress of the game. Nice!