Uber diablo event will never happen

If they make it a server wide spawning, the future of DClone and Annis are going to be lack luster and we might as well delete the whole event from the game and hand out Annis for a Hell Diablo kill.

If Blizzards taking notes, they would put such an event in Diablo 4 (dupes or no dupes).

Having the D2/streamer community organize these events is going to keep the game exciting for the entire community for years to come.

2 Likes

This isn’t quite right. I agree that it will take a while for the first Uber Diablo to spawn, but afterwards it will happen fairly regularly.

Really what it comes down to is how long will it take until the D2R economy is saturated with SoJs. When the supply of them exceeds the demand and their value starts to go down significantly, people will start selling them to the vendors to try and get Annis. The problem is this might take a while, as they are a fairly rare drop and there will be significant demand for SoJ from a lot of sorcs/casters.

Do you mean Dclone? The system will be changed in some way, this has been said but no confirmation as to what exactly that would entail. The Ubers will be able to be spawned in the same way as before.

1 Like

can someone please tell boutus that dclone is uber diablo

he has me on ignore or i would.

Obviously he does Uber Tristam refers to its Diablo as “Pandemonium Diablo”

You are right and this could be a good alternative

no that alternative would be terrible, spawning Uber Diablo from gems would make him spawn practically all the time lol. It’s not hard to get PGems. They are more common than SoJs when they were duped lol.

pgem drop rate can be adjusted

that would be bad as PGems are used in Horadric Cube formulas. Also, Perfect Gems don’t drop so much as get cubed from flawless gems.

This. I just hope that players have to sell at least 1 soj to summon a dclone. It would be unfair if everyone profited from others selling soj.

This is what I mean, something will change, as I really don’t think cheaters and dupers are going to have a good time of it on D2R, so the numbers of SoJ’s available should be drastically less.

Looks like another one of these" I want to bot and sell annis" post.

Personally, I’m betting on him not spawning under the current system as well.

Nobody is going to sell there SoJ without a reasonable expectation of a spawn. As it is now, it takes a lot of people working together to gather the SoJ’s ahead of time to sell them all at once.

Now, if it’s region based, then those can still happen. But if it’s IP based, then you won’t be able to get all those people together on the same server to organize the spawn.

1 Like

This is correct… as long as they have significant value. What happens when everyone who wants a SoJ for actual use has one?

Yeah that’s the only part that worries me. “Selling all at once”. No one truly knows what it will be like until patch notes become available. Let’s hope for the best :slight_smile:

The way I see it, when D clone was created, the dev team decided to use the most common item in the game. Duped Sojs. Those rings at the time had no great value. The idea was to use something that was so cheap so common, so insignificant to use to spawn Dclone. If that was the idea back then, why not apply it to the current game D2R by using something that is not so valuable and everyone has access to?

Hi Nickie, long time no see. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Shawmeck :slightly_smiling_face:, lol yeah I’m just waiting for the game to release now. I don’t really want to get into the purist vs changist topic anymore because it’s impossible to know Blizzards true motives at the end of the day. So far its been looking like 50/50 and it could go either way depending on how the game sells in my opinion.

1 Like

I just had a funny image of you right then when I read that lol September 23rd SEPTEMBER 23RD!!!

1 Like

hahaha exactly :rofl: these forums are going to be fun in these next 6-7 days, we’re gonna need them to help pass the time.

1 Like

Who would sell it though?