To people people who don't understand the Immortal backlash

As a Switch owner I find this interesting:

MR CHENG: Do you guys not have phones?

MR BURGER: Yeah. You guys all have phones, right?

MR CHRIS HUTT: Everyone has got a phone.

MR BURGER: You can play on your tablet too.

MALE CROWD MEMBER: I’ve got a Windows phone!

FEMALE CROWD MEMBER: And the Switch?

MR BURGER: Yes. It’s also on the Switch. You’re right.

Link?
20 char

It’s just a guy speculating, probably a vocal mistake by Mr. Burger. But I did check the video again, and the dialogue seems to be correctly written down. One can hope.

1 Like

some of us couldn’t give 2 hoots about mobile games. My mobile phone is a tool, not a bloody toy.

3 Likes

Ugh, just let it die for f’s sake
Every gaming company out there is either making or is considering making mobile games.
Huge market = huge potential for profit

You don’t have to like it but get over it.

1 Like

Which is exactly just I said. With or without you, many are willing to give Immortal a try before hand out a fair judgment.

Also, while you think that phone is just a tool not a toy, many smartphone makers don’t share the same view as you do.

As I know so far, most of the modern smartphone now has gaming mode/booster built-in and cooling system for gaming purpose.

www.republicworld.com/amp/technology-news/mobile/5-smartphones-with-cooling-technology-to-indulge-in-action-adventure-games-during-the-weekend-samsung-galaxy-note-9-and-more.html

Water-carbon cooling system to prevent overheating during gaming . The smartphone also offers a 6GB RAM (there is also an 8GB edition available), in tandem with an Exynos 9810 octa-core SoC. A fixed 4000 mAh battery that is claimed to offer fairly decent battery juice for gamers .

I don’t have to like it, and I can certainly say that I don’t like it. I don’t have to get over it either. If you don’t like that approach, you can block me or ignore my posts. Get off your high horse telling me what I can, and cannot do mate.

that’s cos most people are morons. They live on Instagram or facebook, believe all the BS that those platforms propagate (covid19 is due to 5G; the Earth is flat, etc etc). People have gotten stupid. There is sufficient proof that IQs for most people have dropped by at least 10 points in the past 50 years (i.e. since the advent of computers). Hell, most people can’t even count or do basic math today, and their spelling and grammar are atrocious. Not even primary school level. Don’t even get me started on mobile phone cameras - they’re CRAP. Of course, Apple etc make their cameras out to be totally awesome. Anyone who knows anything remotely useful about photography from a technical level knows that this isn’t the case.

I refuse to be a slave to my mobile phone.

PS those very same mobile companies want to sell more phones…that 3 year old iPhone? It ain’t broken, it’s perfectly fine. But if you believed Apple, it’s broken and you simply must upgrade to the very latest retardPhone. We don’t have people today, we have sheeple and they lack brains. Of course, brainless people are far easier for governments to control. This is what they want - they don’t want people who can actually think and have original thoughts.

4 Likes

What I found immature is being that disrespectful with another user or supporting that disrespectful behavior with a like.

We’re talking about tastes, something completely irrational. Can I ask you what’s your favorite color and why? Should I reply saying that’s immature? Is it immature “I like that game because it was the one I played with my dad when I was a kid”? Should I mention half Hollywood filmography about “I like/dislike this song, because it’s the one it was being played when…”? Even last week’s weekend, a friend: “I hate this song, it sounds at work”. Also yes, people loves buzzers…

Apologizing could sound mature.

I have 13yr old children that deal with adversity and video games in a more mature manner than you seem capable of…

What’s your problem, again?

2 Likes

Feeling sad about your 13 year old children being educated by someone with this kind of respect to other people.

And yes, I’ve realized you’ve dodged everything I’ve said. You should also teach that to your 13 year old children.

I learned a long time ago not to feed into tantrums. Not with my children, nor with others’.

2 Likes

alot of peoples computers are not for games and they could not care less about games aswell.

its now 2020 and mobiles are stronger then older computers that people gamed on, stop living in the stone age.

i dont play much on my phone cause i dont find alot of mobile games interesting, but this one? heck yeah!

2 Likes

Hilarious :joy:

As far as I remember, I’m not the one who broke here with a disrespectful comment about another user.

Also, could you point me my tantrum?

You mean other than holding a grudge against a mobile video game because your feelings were hurt because it was announced before the PC game that you preferred? :wink:

2 Likes

Should I prove again that this is false or will you label it as “tantrum” and Dodge it like everything you have no possible answer?

Also, hello to Kilometer, I still see his likes despite having him on ignore, but that’s obvious that’s him.

Somehow it bothered you enough that you feel to express it despite that you put me in the ignore list? :rofl:

This is his problem:

What do you think? He is now calling people “monster”. :smiley:

After a long way of single no name “_ likes this post” to cknopp posts, then suddenly, 1 hidden reply and, coincidentally, cknopp suddenly missing.

Fill the dots.

Whatever dots in your head, I can ensure it was wrong. So wrong. :rofl:

Good to know that your attempt to ignore someone failed so hard when a hidden reply and likes can “triggered” you so hard.

Cknopp, dude, still missing your masterclass about how my respectful opinion about a game hurt your feelings and how you dealt with that adversity through being disrespectful.

1 Like

There’s a difference between hating a piece of equipment for doing its job and hating a group of people for an actual slight against their consumers.

1 Like