What Can D3 Adopt From Project Diablo 2?

well, I intend to use my right to freedom of speech thank you.

No. If there’s a next time I’ll do it again. You’re free to spit out bad takes on this board, but some of us live in the real world where archaic views on modding doesn’t apply. Expect to be challenged.

Hah. I am also living in the real world. You aren’t THAT special. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No anger, just facts…

In order to be facts, you need to be able to proof them, however, you didn’t even provide a single vague evidence. For example:

I know why I play there better than you, given that you don’t live inside my head. This is a fact.

Yours is not a fact, it’s a wild claim. And a toxic one. And this is a fact, I can give you the evidences incase they’re not obvious enough for you.

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, this is your people. Feel proud of the monster you’ve grown.

Take a read at the whole thread and ask yourselves if the mod policy has anything to do with that.

And remember that these are the ones who will pass feedback to you in order to grant D4’s success. Congratulations.

Anyone who needs a stash and inventory more than twice the original D2 LoD size, literally sucks at the game. Changing the skills so bad players can use them and pretend they are good…

…the mod is for bad players who don’t know how to be good with D2 LoD, and that is a fact. They suck at understanding the skills, at understanding how to build a character, how to deal with monsters and they suck at understanding how to play the end game.

This contained no facts. What it contained was renaming improvements as skill dilution by an angry person. You probably liked D3V too.

2 Likes

The anger your observing then projecting onto me is your own, because you know I’m 100% correct with the facts I’ve provided. Project Diablo 2 is a garbage mod for bad players.

Nothing, because active development had stoooed years ago. You are not getting anything other than some small changes to skills, items and sets, possibly new sets in the future. Maybe some new maps and enemies if they haven’t exhausted all the stuff from the cancelled expansion.

This would have been a better topic back in 2015.

No, you do not understand…you have literally written a word salad. You are howling at the moon, nobody even knows what you mean.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but saying “it is a fact” doesn’t make a fact.

Example: you didn’t answer to the thread title. This is a fact.

1 Like

OK, explain me how does this fit with the following:

Blizzard skill lv20 with full synergies (no gear):

• LoD: 2280-2476
  • PD2: 817-1144

Blessed Hammer skill lv20 with full synergies (no gear, no auras):

• LoD: 1293-1320
  • PD2: 980-1000

Crushing Blow against bosses: half LoD values.

Sorc teleport:

• LoD: 11 frames with 20 FCR.

• PD2: 11 frames with 195 FCR. This is the cap.

• LoD, 0 FCR: 13 frames.

• PD2, 0 FCR: 19 frames.

Translation, sorc teleport is insanely slower.

I could go on, list is long. Summary: your statement is the full opposite to reality.

1 Like

You post here more than you play.

You’ve nerfed skills and affixes that good players have mastered and use to be successful in the game. That’s so that when good players try out the junk mod they wont have an overly high advantage over the majority of the garbage players using the junk mod. It’s a steal from the rich to give to the poor move. It’s what losers and thieves do.

So balancing broken skills and expanding the viable strategies is disrespectful to good players on a 20 year old game with a stale meta?

You have a disorder of some kind.

Dude, leave him alone, his last reply acknowledged for everyone what he was tryng to refute :joy:

1 Like

Once upon a time in this thread I remember you having a little bit of reason. Now you’re completely out of your mind.

2 Likes

Only noobs think those skills and CB need balancing. Same kind of noobs that think the inventory and stash need to be almost 3 times bigger.

You are just spouting nonsense now. You are a troll, begone.

1 Like