There won't be any new content or expansion

Big brain math man , is so amazing that his made up mathematics, proves something, us small brains can never comprehended.

Its a good thing these values he pulled stright from the blizzard servers are 100% factual, and cant be changed in anyway to give a diffrent result, or he would look silly.

Bow down to his magnificence

5 Likes

But how do you know what I’m expecting?

4 Likes

So basically what you’re saying is that you were forced to use maphack and pickit because of bad game design?

That mentality though… are you toxic IRL too?

6 Likes

There are multiple omissions in the first post.

1. His netcode aptitude was used to show that additional coding would be necessary to correct for an inherent problem in FFA due to differential ping for players in multiplayer games. This solution creates additional issues.
  2. To his credit, he did catch a typo in one of my math posts. For my calculation, I wrote “353 hours” where it should have read “358 hours”.
  3. He ignores the fact that Blizzard sent out their own survey and the results of the reddit post.
3 Likes

Humans can not play 24/7.

I’m not a human, I’m a robot. Biip Baap Boop :robot:
Haha just kidding, but I played it more than 12 hours a day. Close enough.

No need to take everything literally. When one mostly writes 24/7, the person means that he or she plays from morning to night.

2 Likes

Man you love stroaking your ego dont you?

4 Likes

cute, you have not proved a valid point against personal loot imo :slight_smile:

11 Likes

To be fair, this is anecdotal; also, “toxic” is not necessarily strictly defined; my initial Bnet experience was less than positive, and not directed at me personally, but was it toxic? I guess it depends on how you define it. What I saw certainly didn’t enamor me to the experience. The chat was filled with a lot of spam to buy items, people begging for gear, people insulting said beggars, and a fair amount of crude, immature chat that was about as welcoming as a truck stop bathroom.

It wasn’t until I started playing WoW that I realized what I read and saw was likely not the majority, but by then I was way too hooked on it to stop and go back. But WoW had its share of toxicity and I’m sure D2 did as well, and the fact that you didn’t experience it makes you lucky, or, back to my first point, you define it differently.

2 Likes

You are overestimating the prevalence of cheaters in modern games. If there is one just join a new lobby.

Don’t balance the game around cheaters. Let me guess you want to get rid of aiming in cod because of aimbot?

1 Like

You didn’t destroy anything, buddy. Sorry to break it to you, but you are a nobody.

10 Likes

Considering that they are one of cheaters…

This is one of the people who always knew exactly where the portal to Tristram was for cows. Catacombs Level 4 for Andy, Ancient Tunnels for 85+, Lower Kurast chests for runes, Durance of Hate Level 3 for Meph, Hell forge, throne room for Baal etc…

To top it off, for convenience and greed… installed pickit…

I’d ask was Drium one of the people who also townkill grief PK in D1? Or went into lowb games and copy/pasted some of the best armor, weapons and all the spell books on the ground?

Like you said, because Drium might not have the same map awareness, game knowledge, reflexes or aim as others does that mean he should install aimbot?

People who cheat like this go against the spirit of the game and do it because they need that unfair advantage. To dominate the content and flex their e-peen on others.

Cheater and in other words not legit…

4 Likes

Yes I was lucky every day for 20 years by not meeting any toxic players.
If you are Toxic, people are Toxic back. Maybe that’s why I never met a Toxic guy because I was very kind to everyone.

I’m not saying you are toxic, but mostly when someone is toxic to another player then that person is toxic back, that’s normal. But If you are a kind person, people are kind back.

1 Like

Oh I agree; my experiences on WoW were overwhelmingly positive; there were so many great people who I interacted with and met and I did my best to return the favor and pay forward when I could.

I didn’t give D2 a fair shake, as far as online play goes; when I saw that toxicity I described, I was glad for the SP option. It’s why it never hurts to be nice and/or positive; you never know what effect it will have.

I understand you.
People in D2 was very kind, I met a lot of them.
But It also depends how people are with the other player aswell :sweat_smile:
I am glad you met positive players on WoW.

I hope we will see a lot of them on D2:R, cheers mate :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think we will; the player base is much older now. I was 32-33 when I started playing D2, and I know a lot of the players then were kids, so a lot of people coming back to it will be in their 30’s or older.

Of course we’re all know-it-all’s now, just ask us :wink:

1 Like

lol you must feel so proud judging the actions of 13 year old me. Like you never did anything stupid in your childhood.

I mean I continue doing stupid things in adulthood all the time.

What is this other then a stroking of his own ego, your wrong even mathematically about Instanced loot. The net-code is already going to have major changes they have to to integrate the game into bnet 2, while they are change that they can update it make instanced loot very possible. It is D2R it will be what ever the devs think is best for the game.

The only thing I agree with is that it’s not likely we will get expansion level content, and that d2 isn’t some perfect messiah.

3 Likes

You must be a diablo 2 botter to think that ffa loot worked at all, except as a way for bots to control the market on loot and sell everything.

2 Likes