There was a problem retrieving your Season Journey progress

Everything was going fine with my seasonal character (level 37) until I tried to create a new game then I received the following errors:

There was a problem retrieving your Season Journey progress. Please try again later. (Code 34200)

There was a problem creating a game. The game servers for your game mode may be unavailable at this time. Please make sure you have the latest Diablo III client by restarting or try again later. (Code 317002)

I have restarted my client multiple times but still unable to create new games with my seasonal character.

14 Likes

Same here. All my buddies list as well.

same thing is happening to me

Just happened to me too

Same issue happing with my friends and I

Same here!!!

Getting the same error as of 10 minutes ago

Got the same error 34200 as soon as I created the season character.

Yeah I’ve been having the same problem for the past 10 minutes. Any news on a fix for this? Was excited to get a jump on the season on launch, and now I’m just unable to enter a game.

Same here. I have been trying to start the season for awhile now.

I just tried changing my region to Europe and was able to login and start a game with a character no problem. Switched it back to the Americas region and still getting the same errors and unable to create any games. Hoping for a fix soon - this sucks!

Getting the same issue. North America servers.

Seems to be working now for me. I got the same error when I logged in but when I tried to create a game it let me, so if you see the initial error when you login try creating a game anyway and hope for the best.

Same issue here. you’d think with a game that is 10 years old, a new patch roll out would be a breeze. apparently not.

To add to this, the solution from a tech support post did nothing…

Any other solutions blizz?

1 Like

Do not exit and run a scan or repair. it will error, then tell you to update game endlessly. i ended up having to re download and mabye it will work…

Now getting the same error again after trying to create a new game. I guess if you manage to create a game all is good until you leave and try to create a new game again. Ugh.

We are screwed! were we just leveling too fast Blizz?! cheese whiz where is tech support!!!

Yep, all of the above issues here. In Colorado

i cant even get my character list no more what the hell is happening. i have tried everything and i cant start or play a game