Code 34200 every time I try to log in

I can’t see anything from anyone else about this, or anything on the launcher about known issues. I wanted to get on and stash some items from my previous seasonal character before the new season starts and every time I try to log in I get error code 34200. I have cleared my ip config on the command prompt, ran a scan with the launcher to fix any game files and even reinstalled the game. Nothing is changed.

2 Likes

QuantumIce,

Sometimes this can happen due to a guild issue. Can you log into Diablo III in a different region using the drop down above the Play button? Once you do that, log back into your normal region.

2 Likes

Well that was an easy fix, it worked. Thanks so much.

This does not work for me. I am getting code 34200 when i log in and code 317002 when trying to start a game.
Also not in a clan.

7 Likes

Issue just started happening for the Americas. Code 34200 There was a problem retrieving your season journey progress
Clicking play gives Code 317002

2 Likes

Having this same issue.

2 Likes

same here, getting both codes

Just started, changing region does not solve the problem.

2 Likes

Same here… logged out to lower the game difficulty (with guildies) and now none of us can log into the game at all! The Region switch trick DID NOT work!

1 Like

Having same issue as originally described, attempted described fix (region switch) without any luck.

1 Like

Yea same here. Logged out to create a new game and can’t get a game created at all now. Changing regions didn’t do anything.

1 Like

Same issues for a group of 3 of us.

Same issue here, suggested fix did not work.

Same as the others above, tried changing region but did not work.

Same issue here with US servers. I switched to Asia, then back to Americas. Restarted client multiple times. Getting code 34200, 30000, 317002. It’s been like this for maybe ten minutes now.

Same issue here. NA servers, tried switching regions then switching back. Did not work

Dropped difficulty, now same issue. Region switch did nothing.

Same for me as well, even with new seasonal toons

Chiming in to say same issue for my friend and I. Left a game to remake and started getting errors 34200 and 317002. I’ve tried changing regions, and clearing the Battlenet cache with the Blizzard launcher and game closed.

1 Like

Same for me and my team and my entire friends list.

34200 can’t start any games and constant season journey error messages.